Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

OMFG !! You are the best sakeena *dreamy eyes* *faster heartbeats* *stupid grin* *watches the first gif 3000*

664269 thumbnail

Rizwan Illiyasi knew what hotness was approaching him.. no wonder he did not run away before seeing kabir in close proximity.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Exactly! Everywhere. I am shocked about this. YRF is usually strict about piracy, but with the way this scene is being hyped and shared, it feels like the whole world has watched it, regardless of whether they watched the film or not. Not that it's not a good marketing strategy 😎 but still, it takes away from the impact of watching it for the very first time.

I'm feeling thankful that somehow I escaped watching the most explosively hot and iconic scene on net in low quality. I watched it for the first time in the theatres only and yes seeing it on big screen is the best. experience. ever. The feeling is surreal. The entire hall was buzzing like bee. People were sighing , gasping , shouting, whistling , even some were crying.. It's crackling with electricity.

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😳

Word Count: 0

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Rizwan Illiyasi knew what hotness was approaching him.. no wonder he did not run away before seeing kabir in close proximity.

GAWWWWD. * faints *

Hrithik in black is my weakness.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Oh my Goddddd ☺️ Finally your gifs are coming, I'm so happyyy! Can we request? :D

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Oh my Goddddd ☺️ Finally your gifs are coming, I'm so happyyy! Can we request? :D

hahah sure i am free for some days 😉

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

hahah sure i am free for some days 😉

Yaaay you're the besttt! 🥳 Toh when you can,

https://youtu.be/qFkNATtc3mc

Around 2:06-2:08 (you'll know the technicalities) ☺️ Also when he smirks at Vaani just before the hook step around 0:59. (It's gonna be really short but tryyy pwetty please? 😳)

https://youtu.be/tQ0mzXRk-oM

And here at 0:23, the part where he's revealing those gorgeous eyes I know you'll nail the colouring :')

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Andddddddddd there goes my raaton ki neend out of the window.

*maan mein ajeeb ajeeb kheyal aa rahe hai * * Sleepless night with full on crazy sexy drooling and extreme borderline lunatic thirst level *

DushtKanya thumbnail

Also, Hrithik has nice lips. Yum. Bol diya.

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago