Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

807116 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

*SPOILER*

What I personally felt that ..that joke was directed towards the audience and maybe Tiger was saying his dil ki baat....I don't think that ..that one joke had anything to do with the story of the movie itself...u know how in some movies they would wink and make a joke which is related to real life and not the movie...I felt this was the case here...since it was a lighter moment in the movie..😆...Just what I felt.😆

Spoiler:

Hei, I just forgot to add the emoticon. Did not bother to edit. Thought, it will be understood. (Edited it now).

I was not serious when I implied, men were also in the queue. May be my sense of humour is not understandable.

Edited by flipfl0p - 4 years ago
664269 thumbnail

ohh my god that scene was.. i wish i could be those bullets, getting the opportunity to touch his bare neck and bare chest ..

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have watched this part uncountable times.

664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchic2

I have watched this part uncountable times.

same here.. ouff that swagger .. .. apart from being a good agent, kabir is a great dancer too.. colonel should have been involved in the song too.

664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeBird03

😂 my husband was like “you can drool..when someone is that hot, I can’t even complain and it’s kind of justified” 😂😂

i guess more than the wives, the husbands have been gobsmacked by the hotmess he lookd as kabir ☺️

664269 thumbnail

we are not worthy ..

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Those eyes... Can you imagine having those focused on you 😱😱😱

664269 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Is that intro the most pirated scene in history? It's literally all over the net. Its crazy what one simple walk- not even bare chested - has done to ppl across the globe!

664269 thumbnail

twitter is high on thirst level

1. More

The only person who must be looking handsome in his aadhar card picture also!!!🤣😂😅@iHrithik #war #hrithikroshan #Hrithik #HR #HrithiksBoxofficeWAR #hrithiklove #HritikRoshan