Friendship or Love?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

sometimes it makes me wonder whether this show is EK show becos everything going in jet speed,everything is shown what else they are going to show🤦‍♀️

Ridhir

amrita really loves randhir deeply the way she hugs him from the back and realise that he is not himself n tries to cheer him up as she likes him naughty and smiling while randhir is affected becos of ansh and he doesn't want to tell amrita that ansh has turn into a haiwan and he divert the topic,i am glad for once he initiate the move of keeping ansh topic aside and talk abt them only,i wish it was true from his side but its to divert the topic

jiya gave the engagement news to the portals so that ansh fury triples for randhir 

at first Ridhir were surprised by the news but than they agree for themselves but with dadi n dharam blessings,misha was the first to get excited well we all know her motive,its a clear route for her towards ansh,i hope in future she put some sense on randhir's brain to not let go amrita for anyone not even ansh

dharam hesitate for engagement due to Dhiransh friendship and this engagement will spell doom to their friendship but later agrees to it after confronting amrita regards to Dhiransh but she too has no idea of what conversation transpire b/w Dhiransh but she did made her father agree to the engagement

randhir gets to know abt ansh feelings for amrita and why he is angry and has turn into a haiwan and wants to fix up ansh-amrita so that he gets back his friend...the worst decision ever made,amrita is not a toy where both guys play ping pong on her

randhir overhears dharam-amrita conversation that ansh proposed amrita but got rejected and he also got the clear signal from amrita that ansh is only a friend to her,she only loves randhir but still randhir is adamant to unite ansh-amrita

amrita was so happy running to randhir to tell the good news that her father has agreed to their engagement and gives him a promise that no matter what she will never leave him,unknown to her that her future fiancee has some grand plans for her that will break her heart n crush her soul,while she happily confess to her that she is independant already after her mom's death,she is tough n strong but she always felt incomplete and randhir completes her and the same i say for randhir he is a scientist,he is rich,he has ansh his best friend yet he is so incomplete,amrita completes him...they both complete each other but randhir is in different tangent,sacrificing his true love for a backstabber friend

New Entry

he is a south indian geek who calls randhir 'anna'(means big brother),he has big south indian name but short it up as baby,randhir is his inspiration and he always wants to work with him...randhir calls him up to help him in his experiment that he is going to conduct on ansh,cute guy though hope he remains a true friend to randhir as he has pour out his feelings to this guy in the precap regards ansh n amrita

Dhiransh

for me this bromance bond has broken the day ansh had revenge in his mind and day by day this relationship is turning sour due to ansh's stubborness and immaturity seriously this guy is turning all negative due to a girl who rejected him and is in love with his friend,the thread of their childhood friendship is so weak that amrita is the reason of their friction its not amrita but ansh's stubborness and negative emotions in him causing a break up in the friendship

ansh needs to learn to take rejection...whether he propose amrita first or last,the fact is even if she is not in love with randhir,she see ansh as a friend only...she has no feelings for him except for friendship and is very clear abt it...he will be rejected so his stubborness and obsessesion will not work on her

randhir knows all the secret of ansh and he too has confess to randhir that he went to jiya by his own will,he chose this path to break their friendship....thats more than enough,this is not super human talking,ansh himself talking abt it and still randhir wants to sacrifice his true love for such a friend....i am just speechless

Jiya&Gang

I want to know how this girl knows all the villain gang when she is not even tracking them,first yeti master n now her brother,well they all gang up against randhir using ansh and for that they unleash a magnet lady who was in love with yeti master to reach ansh and help him escape from randhir's captive since he injected ansh to conduct his experiment and finally the lady helps ansh to escape but also attack him for killing her love and the naive lady doesn't even know that her love slept with jiya🤣I thought here we have only one love story of Ridhir and a love triangle b/w randhir-amrita-ansh but here we have love stories in every angle jiya n her rangeeli raatein with different men every night...yeti master-magnet lady-jiya...misha-ansh...bhootiya-misha's mom,the guy gave her last kiss🤣

Precap: ansh tells jiya that he told randhir how much he loves amrita but he betrayed him...someone following amrita with mickey mouse key chain...randhir tells baby that his friendship with ansh is very important if he gets engaged to amrita,ansh will be very angry thus he will break his relationship with amrita...engagement party going on and randhir ask amrita to put the ring on ansh's fingers,ansh is shocked and amrita angrily ask randhir what kind of a joke it is...randhir ask ansh does he love amrita?

seriously i want amrita to slap both the guys tightly,both are treating her like some toy...what abt her feelings love n desires...she has already rejected ansh and thats her decision if that guy can't take rejection and sulking like a kid its not her problem,he needs to learn to accept rejection and move on and randhir has no rights to make a decision in Ridhir relationship,amrita is equal in the relationship...both the guys are so selfish its all abt them only...does randhir give a thought in his mind that amrita loves only him,ansh will not be happy with her

just becos his stubborn obsessed friend is in love with amrita and she rejects him n took a wrong path due to his stupidity...just wanting his friend back,he is forcing amrita into a loveless relationship...he has no right to do that...its highly selfish of him

I hope amrita in the engagement shouts at randhir that he has no rights to decide abt her life and its her decision that she will not engage ansh n even him...walk out from the premises with self-respect becos whatever happening in the party was a insult humilliation and disrespect to amrita's love

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago