discuss the first episode of aahat...here

sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys....since aahat doesn't have its own forum yet...u can discuss the first episode of aahat here...

the first episode had many characters....like mona singh's boyfriend-karan oberoi....and had the main lead from kabhi to nazar milao-sudeepa singh....also had simple kaul...or simi from aisa des hai mera......it also had a smart part played by aakash in ye mere life hai....and also had a very small part from a lady who was acting in mamta...( i don't know her name but saw her on some comerials from the show mamta...)

the story was how this princess was going to get married but her soon to be husband dies and she commit suicides....now, her spirit remains in the house and there moves in saloni(sudeepa) and she has a party....when her boyfriend(karan) arrived...he brought along a girl who said she was supposed to go in the same party....

they soon find out that the girl is the same girl in the portrait hanging in the side corridor wall....strange sounds come at night and saloni then saloni's servent says to go rest while he fixes the problem....he breaks part of the wall and screams from the girl keep coming....thne he disappers....saloni then calls some people to break the wall....from there comes along her boyfriend....he enters and sees the same girl which had travelled with him(and the same one on the protrait)....the girl warns him to tell saloni NOT to break the wall...then disappears...her boyfrind tried to stop her but she still opend the lock and went inside...there she got a call that her fashion show costumes have been burnt....saloni then decides to take the costumes that were found in the mysterious room...she tells no one when she reaches work....setting the clothes....a girl comes along named disha who insisted trying out the new clothes...but saloni disagrees....she later tried on the clotes and was killed....then more incidents happend and found out that the clothes and jewlerry that saloni brought were cursed and that if anyone weres them they woulf either be injured or dead....

i didn't get to watch the rest of the episode after this...so if any of u can post it here....it would really appreaciated....

thx....😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It should be in a pooll and so please discuss this in my poll thread .. 😊
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Missed it so can't comment
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it wz okie but not scary at all
Akela wz better
but thn again its too soon to say its hardly an episode old others might be better
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well .. it was ok.
The whole story was predictable but the end was truly unique. It was very unexpected. It showed the reality that most ppl do not die out of spirit possession but just mere fear ..

interesting overall ..
Naina_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
missed it so cant comment 😛
Dazzling Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what is that the first epi of ahat 3....i dunt see it here...the first posted here is realy diff
butterfly_2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also watched only half of it but it didnt look that scarey
sept.8 thumbnail
PLZ MAKE A PLACE WHERE I CAN SEE THE 1ST EPISODE.PPLLZZ! 😛
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It wasn't all that scary... but it was a good story, well-told.