Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Deliciously dark... Wicked.... Perfect for Rishabh but Prerna was a surprise... A grey Prerna is such a compliment to our RB.... Such a refreshing change to the show's sniveling Pre....loved the OS.... Outstanding work👏

Edited by esha143 - 4 years ago
aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The last line stole it for me. This one was awesome. Awesome! The only problem here is that it's too good! Now, no matter how the track resolves, it cannot get better than this 😭😭😭.

Kudos to you, though. The idea was awesome. The choice of words perfect. And they're both the perfect amount of dark. Can we have more of these two? Please..🙏

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Holy!! What a thrilling , sexy , twisted this OS was. This twisted prerna was so good to read, very much real compared to the mahaan-self showed in the serial.😆

Their love making was hot!! ☺️ and the final nail in the coffin, HE heard it all. Damn loved the ending! 👏 

Fantastically written, do write more such dark prerna stories! 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

an interesting take on the story & very well written.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice one! 😆 But who wants to hear other people ravishing each other? 😆 Well, I couldn't relate much coz I can't understand the hatred dynamics, like you said it can't be justified. But I read it coz I like what you write. I implore you to upload your other story now! Dying to read what happens between them. 😈

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome. Such a nice story of two twisted lover

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Uff! This was deliciously wicked. 

I love the twisted Prerna who placed her family and self respect before her “love”. 

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I know I might sound like a twisted crook too but godthe story was so detectable and amazing.

I love dark Prerna and Rishabh😍😘😍😘