Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Happy B'day Shweta..i bcame ur fan after watching KZK..u done amazing job..i liked ur expressions, acting and voice..it reminded me like madhuri's voice

ur chemistry with cezanne is amazing so is with ronit

I knew u suffered so much at the nads of ur abusive 1st husband and even worse u got to know about ur 2nd husband.

U have one amazing daughter..iam glad she is with u..i hope u r always happy in ur life with good times and things ahead

i watched ur new show's promo..u still look young and gorgeous..the lively prerna. All the best for ur new show! ❤️

I learnt u r a very strong woman..and i love strong women!! 🤗

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Happy B'day Shweta..i bcame ur fan after watching KZK..u done amazing job..i liked ur expressions, acting and voice..it reminded me like madhuri's voice

ur chemistry with cezanne is amazing so is with ronit

I knew u suffered so much at the nads of ur abusive 1st husband and even worse u got to know about ur 2nd husband.

U have one amazing daughter..iam glad she is with u..i hope u r always happy in ur life with good times and things ahead

i watched ur new show's promo..u still look young and gorgeous..the lively prerna. All the best for ur new show! ❤️

I learnt u r a very strong woman..and i love strong women!! 🤗

Shweta is amazing. And her her role as Prerna was worth watching. No matter if you are a AP fan or PRB fan but you got to accept that she had an amazing chemistry with both. And thats where she's different. She was one Prerna, one character but yet so different with Cez n Ronit. It was very heart warming seeing her shades of character. 

I was really happy with her second marriage and then when the bad news broke out I was sad less and proud of her more. This woman doesnt take any shits of society and log kya kahenge. She's sushy, mufat and whatever you call her but she knows how to stand for herself. And I am happy that she has palak beside her always. I watch her insta stories and her smiles  always reminds me of staying strong and positive. :)

kavya1994 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari😃 All the best for the upcoming show.

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Me too a fan of her , initially it was because of KZK 1 but then she came in big boss and I got to know her.. I love the way she handled herself, took every decision of her own life (marriage, remarriage) 

Now I admire her as a person, a strong woman... 

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Me too a fan of her , initially it was because of KZK 1 but then she came in big boss and I got to know her.. I love the way she handled herself, took every decision of her own life (marriage, remarriage) 

Now I admire her as a person, a strong woman... 

Oh i wish i could see her in big boss :'(

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHWETA TIWARI!

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

OMG what are the odds?? Just yesterday I changed my siggy to shweta tiwari from KZK , and coincidentally it was on the same day as her Birthday! God bless the woman! Such a brilliant actress! She was so perfect as Prerna!

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday My prerna - my girl crush forever ❤️

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Happy Birthday My prerna - my girl crush forever ❤️

Mine too (on tv).

Mulann thumbnail