Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

nahi...nahi ...meri galti thi ðŸ¤—.....

Hum bechare bache kitna time waste karte hain is show ko disect karne mein aur jinka show hain......unhi ko farak nahi padta hain by god. 

Lol😆

Sahi hai.Serial ke makers ko uss se koi wasta nai. Humhi log hai jo iss mental story par apna dimag aur tym dono kharch kar rhe hain

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jo hai so hai. ðŸ¤¢ They have written and aired also.  Most serials say the same shit though. But that Chachi's girl took it a little far I suppose. Or it was her only right? She played Tanvi in another show, I only remember her name as Tanvi. What's her name? 

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree... Both the man are fighting as if they want a 'thing'. And prerna is not a thing obvio!! 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: najma123

Jo hai so hai. ðŸ¤¢ They have written and aired also.  Most serials say the same shit though. But that Chachi's girl took it a little far I suppose. Or it was her only right? She played Tanvi in another show, I only remember her name as Tanvi. What's her name? 

Long before that, Prerna's own cheap dialogues reduced her to a mere commodity. Can't believe we are watching a 2019 fl.