Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sam, what was that 🤣 It did sound like a witch's spell 🤣

Samya, BK is 21, FL is 22..I dont see why was he calling her noona for hardly an year difference, but hes more playful offscreen, which is cute 😆

ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

guys did u realize baek kyung is marco of memories of alahmbra ?

Soelma..(No way in korean) 😲 He looks so different, I just realised he was in search : www too

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Soelma..(No way in korean) 😲 He looks so different, I just realised he was in search : www too

yes I just finished watching www and his story was really cute...he is so diff from here..

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sam, what was that 🤣 It did sound like a witch's spell 🤣

Samya, BK is 21, FL is 22..I dont see why was he calling her noona for hardly an year difference, but hes more playful offscreen, which is cute 😆

same thoughts but I guess in korea a year gap is all it needs to get called noona or hyung 😆

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No beak Kyung is 20 and dan oh is 24 and haru is 22 and nam ju is 23 and do he's is 25 juda is 19... In real life😆

The actress told herself in many ENT show that she is 24 and graduated this year from college... and this was the reason why she didn't signed lead roles before😳...I like the FL Hye yoon😳

ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

No beak Kyung is 20 and dan oh is 24 and haru is 22 and nam ju is 23 and do he's is 25 juda is 19... In real life😆

The actress told herself in many ENT show that she is 24 and graduated this year from college... and this was the reason why she didn't signed lead roles before😳...I like the FL Hye yoon😳

Ohh is it..?? Her wiki says 22, 10th November 1996 BK wiki says, May 10th 1998

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Hye-yoon

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Jae-wook

I like FL too since Sky Castle..Her voice is diff & cute 😳

ETA -- Koreans calculate their age from the start of the year, viz., 1st Jan instead of their birth date.

Edited by ndivyateja - 4 years ago
elsanna thumbnail

Ohh is it..?? Her wiki says 22, 10th November 1996 BK wiki says, May 10th 1998

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Hye-yoon

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Jae-wook

I like FL too since Sky Castle..Her voice is diff & cute 😳

ETA -- Koreans calculate their age from the start of the year, viz., 1st Jan instead of their birth date.

Yeah wiki one is not accurate... obviously if one is telling ones age by mouth and also in Korea 20 year ke hone ke baad hi 12th clear hota Hai phir usne to college graduate kar liya hai...so I chose to trust her😆 and you saw rowoon doesn't say her noona or unnie (whichever they use...I am confused with their formalities sometimes really hard😆) cuz rowoon is 23 jaha tak I remember😳

ndivyateja thumbnail

I couldn't stop grinning while watching ep 9..I loved their cute date..such warm feels BK is still confused with his feelings..Ju Da too 😕

I laughed off all those cheesy scenes 🤣

Ju Da : Dan Oh, why are you here.?

Dan Oh : I don't know 😆

So all he comic books has same characters & same lines, its just their roles keep changing.

Trumpet Creeper has BK too !!!

1103978 thumbnail

Can't believe it's only been 10 Eps! Now the show is testing my patience ... like every other show the point of stagnancy has arrived. I wish the show was 12 Eps. It would have been perfect than having to see it get dragged!

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 4 years ago
elsanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Can't believe it's only been 10 Eps! Now the show is testing my patience ... like every other show the point of stagnancy has arrived. I wish the show was 12 Eps. It would have been perfect than having to see it get dragged!

Looks like you didn't liked it much😆 for me it's going on a great pace I am liking each and every bit of it😳 just love my cutiepie FL and ML