Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

hahahhaha MBC drama posted this

they ship haru and baek kyung...ngl their scenes together are explosive indeed

https://twitter.com/woollimnct/status/1185103844193124352?s=20

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

just finished watching episode 5..it was so good..i enjoyed every bit of it...baek kyung and haru scenes were so intense..sometimes I am still not able to make out whether baek kyung is in shadow or stage...he always gets riled up whenever he sees haru on stage..

that squid guy knows a lot of stuff...it seems like haru came from another comic called "flower"

going to watch episode 6..

What other comic book?! ... Was it shown? I don't remember such a scene unless I missed it!

I think BK is aware if himself. Probably used them all as pawns to become the main character .. that's my guess from the last scene we saw!

I am really liking how the drama is unfolding ... much better concept than "W" .. it seems logical even if it isn't IFYWIM .. Writer is pretty good so far ... hope he or she kept up with it till the end without messing it up!

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

What other comic book?! ... Was it shown? I don't remember such a scene unless I missed it!

I think BK is aware if himself. Probably used them all as pawns to become the main character .. that's my guess from the last scene we saw!

I am really liking how the drama is unfolding ... much better concept than "W" .. it seems logical even if it isn't IFYWIM .. Writer is pretty good so far ... hope he or she kept up with it till the end without messing it up!

yes they showed that squid fairy reading another comic book called "flower" when he was thinking about haru...u missed it seems

besides the last scene..during the birthday party ..Baek kyung still recognizes haru and even gives him a sly smile..which means he has already figured it out...

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is the only show atm which makes me feel excited to watch it. Rest of them are just feelers to watch (-not bad ok which may end up getting dropped any moment types πŸ˜†) ... Happy I picked this up!

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

This is the only show atm which makes me feel excited to watch it. Rest of them are just feelers to watch (-not bad ok which may end up getting dropped any moment types πŸ˜†) ... Happy I picked this up!

Me too🀣

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Did Haru disappear to other Comic Book, Ep 6 end 😭 Probably this is what Dried Squid Fairy tried to warn earlier

So Nam Ju loves Ju Da only on Stage, Do Hwa is the one who loves her truly..I feel even Beak Kyung like Dan Oh off stage..Not feel..it looks obvious πŸ˜†

After watching this show, my reaction is same as Shin semi [Dan Oh's friend] : I never noticed sucha Handsome boy existed ☺️ His wiki says, he was in School 2017 but I never noticed.

Edited by ndivyateja - 4 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

seriously though..those are the best scenes of eun dan oh with her epic reactions and comments on the leads cheesy scenes hahahah...

Even Do Hwa..everytime he says "Darn this violin, I don't even know why Im playing it" cracks me up 🀣

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Even Do Hwa..everytime he says "Darn this violin, I don't even know why Im playing it" cracks me up 🀣

oh ya tell me about it...the shadow scenes are the best πŸ˜†

EXOL thumbnail

today we will get epi 7 πŸ₯³

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Waiting for eng SubπŸ˜†

damn its not up...aaah πŸ€”