MIND BLOWING EPISODE

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Filled with pragbhirians scenes. Loved the episodes .full of ragbhir n pragati episodes.thank u cvs for just having intimate scenes n not consumating 1.they have heard our advice . ragbhir did not regret nor thought of bani instead want to forget bani.👍🏼🤗

please please every one watch it ull will truly enjoy it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

what an epi but an hilarious thing happened to me and seriously i will never forget pvp-ishita for this in my life as you guys know i am not feeling well n i was watching this super hot sequence online and mom touched my forehead and says my fever is rising and hubby ask me to take medicine...gosh watching this sequence my fever rise🤣

god knows what will happen when actual consummation happens☺️

I will give my review tomorrow

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Love love LOVED IT such a treat for us shippers ❤️

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

what an epi but an hilarious thing happened to me and seriously i will never forget pvp-ishita for this in my life as you guys know i am not feeling well n i was watching this super hot sequence online and mom touched my forehead and says my fever is rising and hubby ask me to take medicine...gosh watching this sequence my fever rise🤣

god knows what will happen when actual consummation happens☺️

I will give my review tomorrow

Shit smiley37

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Love love LOVED IT such a treat for us shippers ❤️

More like a RB fanatic, and a PVP one too 

vena.cava. thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

More like a RB fanatic, and a PVP one too 

I think if RB ever became friends with ANYONE it would be Raghbir 🤣

Antara123 thumbnail

I think if RB ever became friends with ANYONE it would be Raghbir 🤣

Bro, Nor. I meant I am a Raghbir fanatic. 😆 Even that's RB. But RB and Raghbir would ROCK. 🥳 I'd ship them, but I actually ship PragBir a lot. So let them be. 😆

vena.cava. thumbnail

Bro, Nor. I meant I am a Raghbir fanatic. 😆 Even that's RB. But RB and Raghbir would ROCK. 🥳 I'd ship them, but I actually ship PragBir a lot. So let them be. 😆

LMAOOOOO dfkm 🤣 I'm gonna keep to calling the other one Bajju and then know you mean RB in this forum 😆 confusion ho jata hai mera dimaag only works on two brain cells 🤣

Antara123 thumbnail

LMAOOOOO dfkm 🤣 I'm gonna keep to calling the other one Bajju and then know you mean RB in this forum 😆 confusion ho jata hai mera dimaag only works on two brain cells 🤣

Happens. And we are quoting each other there and here. And there everyone's going crazy. 😆 I check the title to see which Forum it is. Nor, at some point though, before they made Pragati as Bani,  I wanted Pragati to fall for RB coz he was so much in love, and I wanted her to fall in love with the man who could ruin himself for the woman he'd loved. 

vena.cava. thumbnail

Happens. And we are quoting each other there and here. And there everyone's going crazy. 😆 I check the title to see which Forum it is. Nor, at some point though, before they made Pragati as Bani,  I wanted Pragati to fall for RB coz he was so much in love, and I wanted her to fall in love with the man who could ruin himself for the woman he'd loved. 

Dude - me too!!!! It's actually what I also wanted for KZK but screw that show a mess LOL. ANYWAYS YES. I wanted her to fall in love with him because he was so capable of love that it consumed him and filled him.