The Tale of Nokdu DT [Mon - Tues]

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

• Drama: The Tale of Nokdu (English title) / The Joseon Romantic-Comedy Tale of Nok-Du (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Joseonroko Nokdujeon
  • Hangul: 조선로코 녹두전
  • Director: Kim Dong-Whee
  • Writer: Hye Jin Yang (webcomic), Im Ye-Jin, Baek So-Yeon
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: September 30, 2019 --
  • Runtime: Mon & Tue 22:00
  • Language: Korean

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©

Jeon Nok-Du is the son of a noble family. He is not happy that his family has arranged for him to marry a young girl. To avoid the marriage, Jeon Nok-Du runs away from home. He disguises himself as a woman and goes to a widow village. There, he meets Dong Dong-Ju (Kim So-Hyun) who is an apprentice to become a gisaeng. She does not want to become a gisaeng, but Dong Dong-Ju doesn't have a choice. She happens to know that Jeon Nok-Du is not a woman and she hears the reason why he is hiding in the widow village. Jeon Nok-Du saves Dong Dong-Ju from a dangerous situation. She becomes Jeon Nok-Du's adopted daughter and he decides to live in the widow village for 1 year.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail

First episode was good!!! I had least expectation..But it turned out fun!!!

1103978 thumbnail

Watched the first Ep too ... It was pretty fun! ... Tho watching this and flower crew at the same time would be too much of historicals ... hope I don't get bored!

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Watched the first Ep too ... It was pretty fun! ... Tho watching this and flower crew at the same time would be too much of historicals ... hope I don't get bored!

Ya..That too they telecasting on the same day..Suddenly now we have many historical kdramas..😆 My Country starting this week too!!!
poo_j thumbnail

The 3rd episode was hilarious too..🤣 Dong-Ju gotta know the truth about Lady Kim..That he is a guy!!!

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

should I start this ? why is FL hair cut like that... I like the ML ..he is one of my fav k actors

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EXOL

should I start this ? why is FL hair cut like that... I like the ML ..he is one of my fav k actors

Since they are all gisaengs in training, one guy wanted to take a 12 yr old for that, the child refused n he threatened to cut her hair

So the FL cut hers off to save the child saying since he wanted hair she'll give hers

And you should start it, it's been a fun couple of episodes

EXOL thumbnail

I started this and am on 4th episode...it is fun so far..Jang Dong yoon is too good in this show...

I can already tell..this series is going to be tragic fest in coming episodes

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

Since they are all gisaengs in training, one guy wanted to take a 12 yr old for that, the child refused n he threatened to cut her hair

So the FL cut hers off to save the child saying since he wanted hair she'll give hers

And you should start it, it's been a fun couple of episodes

thank you. I watched it now :D

poo_j thumbnail

No episode yesterday due to Baseball game..😑