Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

(Checking over the files for further deal detail there Shop had recently the wedding preparations week cost them allot it was her wish to make it grand in its own simple way the lightning  the dress the food to invitation to serving people who come to bless the couple she regret that she was so into fussing over being a bride about all this not caring how much it will effect them later on in finance way. Nor she take a look at how arrangements are being costly she didn't even thought for moment how her daughter who is making everything perfect in way. Now ended up worrying for grandparents instead of working on her studies. Better late then never it was marriage month and many dealer went to other cause they weren't available at that time. Now when they are available they're not having much project to work on hence the finance crisis).

I shouldn't have let Mini handle it lone '! it wasn't right But what's the use of thinking about it all '?

(Now thinking about Mini she become thoughtful and close the file in annoyance what she didn't said at wedding time her own words ring in her mind she want to get rid of all past memories which remind me of Ashok she want to do nothing with those people whom she treated as there own parents for damn 17 years of life. Hell Her daughter was standing in the room when she said all this how lonely unwanted even she might felt why she didn't heard the low call Babes from her daughter that moment enough to stop. She made Mr Hanuman to fix his issue with Mini what about her own did she talk with her yet).

Babes see I  ain't getting this question can you come to help me with it '!

Yeah coming 

Bhabhi can you come over here to help me with my dress it's got dark spot on its need to be fix '!

Yeah coming later on I need to help Mini in her subject for now '!

Come on Bhabhi do it now I am getting late for my kitty party , Mini is at home only it's Sunday tomorrow you can do it later for her '!

Lovely is right Babita you do it for her I will clear Mini question '!

(Like this there were plenty of time when she even let her daughter need aside to help them. There was logic Mini never mind but was it fair for her. She even decline to take alumani she even made her daughter seek forgiveness when she wanted to have the jewellery return to Biji she ignore there own financial for for what she knew Biji was wrong when she come to scold her. She was ok when they didn't supported her in home when Ashok was brining Mita with him it was still ok when she saw Biji applying the sindoor on Mita it was still ok Biji never made attempts to come to her to know her well being cause like she is mother of Mini Ashok is Biji son. But was it ok for Biji to apply sindoor on Mita at morning and come to her at evening saying come and fight for your right cause they're not married. Was it ok for her to scold her to even think about it was it even ok for her to bear there scolding just cause she wasn't ready to help them when Ashok was arrested for drug case. There is difference when you just encourage by words and discourage by action. Yes she was coward that she was inwardly not ready to go with Ashok to london there was so many thing she wasn't ready to face at that young age. Foreign nation foreign people when she even get shy to voice out her opinion with the people of her own nation. How she might boldly did it in foreign nation with no assurance of much. Top of it she got support at her Law's home to study further which her own parents ignore in the pertex of getting her married. Yes Ashok never ask her to take her to London but getting support to study further and becoming mother so soon she indeed lost courage to even put forth her desire to go with him. Why cause from childhood she was made to live in certain way think about what people will say specially her law's. If her husband was away then there son there brother was away to. Wasn't it them who always talk about how much they miss how much they have to talk to him just like she have her own story to share and hear his even they did. Alas she thought about them but they didn't thought about her. And like always not being daring bold enough to speak she killed her own daughter desire to be with father as well).

Babes Why we aren't with dad'? 

Why you don't ask him to take us with him ? 

I don't like how aunt speak with you. I want you to complain to dad when you talk to him'!

(Her daughter's innocent yet valid question her dislike when lovely day something wrong to her mother. Then her like when lovely get sugar-coated with her mother or her own. She was just kid whose like dislike change in own within little time just by few action and words for person. Why cause she was innocent but Babita wasn't she knew all of it all along she wasn't dumb she was just weak that she never get to fight for her right. Yes a weak lady a weak mother a weak human. When you face difficult question and have no way to put your answer on you left them. That's what she did she faced it she faced her daughter questions having no answer in childhood she made up stories of her and Ashok love just like bed time story. Forgetting time is passing and later on her daughter brain will grow up with age getting surrounded by friends she may wonder about it. And then she have to face it alas with time passing Ashok coming back was near as well. But the way he come he end everything and stunned her with revalation enough to shake the ground beneath her to push her back to shock that she forget to breath and react in anyway. If it wasn't her little yet bold daring daughter then what would have happened. She don't know but one thing she knows in all this she again forget about her daughter. Oh more then anyone she need to mend her ways with her daughter. But how when she hid allot from her by her fake smile. Yes she know when she is worried when she isn't but she don't push her to tell cause she fear if her strong daughter is unable to tell then issue is really big and maybe after knowing she may not get to deal with it. Hence the back of weak Babita again. Why she isn't strong as Imarti Niam bi to know when and how to deal with issue why she isn't brave as Mini to speak everything out when it's someone bad mouth them at that very moment. She never answer back to lovely once she did and they got so upset that they even denied to come to her wedding. She never answer back to khatri once she did and kamoo who become her friend worked with her got upset. She never vent out her frustration out before her Law's once she did then not only she upset them but her daughter. She never really thought about herself before when she did she takes as selfish insensitive and bad who only think about herself doesn't see other emotions before her. Thinking all about this she didn't realize the time untill she heard the Scotty being parked and got it that Mini is back. She immediately got up and hurried to open the door to to welcome Mini in. But seeing her stepping towards Niam bi home she sigh. Her daughter isn't going away from her cause she was never close to her in start. Yes both love each other but there was never the mutuality of understanding between them. Her cell beeped without checking the ID she lick it up)

hello I call to let you know I may be late tonight have few more cases to work on'!

Ok it's alright but what about your dinner should I send it there for you to have on time'!

No no I may have to go out as well so I don't think I may get it here to  have dinner so don't need trouble yourself'!

What's there to trouble about its no big deal'!

I know but it's not needed I had to leave now bye'!

Bye'!

(Hanuman the men different from him how she wish she net him before him. How she wish she was as suitable and perfect for him like he is for her. The wedding night day he wanted to talk about himself and them and what she do run away making excuse of Mini even though he ask her to be honest with them. She had made her relationship with her daughter so toxic and Hanuman to in simple word the relations she cared and work to much for never been favourable to her and the relations she least work for always been favourable to her hence she ended up taking them granted that's truth of her life. Here this men who is her husband she love him desire him but don't know how to express it cause she never given a chance to wonder on her desires it was always Ashok who took lead and she followed. Sometimes he may read the no and yes in her little small gesture or expression. And respect them somtime don't but eventually he being her husband given legal right by everyone did made her fell in love with him. But Hanuman is different she know him before marriage yet she don't know him enough. Once she doesn't speak but when she do she don't care how he may take it. Why cause the way Hanuman and Mini are open with each other she isn't. Hell she isn't even as open with Mini if she would been then Mini won't share the Manmeet case with Hanuman first she won't been shy to confess about her feeling with her when Ashok was arrested in drug case. It was him Hanuman the father the guide the mentor she wanted in her life from all over life. WHICH SHE WAS NEVER BEEN for her daughter they say she is everything her mother and father but is that's really true ',? Maybe yes Maybe no but if it's no then Who is at fault ? Of course she "! but what's the point just to think about them then let them go and back to weak self what's the point. She shouldn't wait for Mr Hanuman cause he will be late so she don't need to make dinner for him. IF ONLY ASHOK made a call and said the same don't wait for me cause I fell in love with other. If only If she wasn't made to marry this early. If her parents were been as supportive like Imarti parents were IF she was as strong and wise as her friend Poonam. IF only there are lots of IF's and But's but they doesn't change her set of life and mindset).

She is meeting with them and I want to stop her but why what I fear '? 

(They may insigate her against you, but they aren't as such she knows. You may end up taking them in your life again. YOU still care about them that you don't want to know about them cause you fear you may end up working for them cause maybe they never treated you as there daughter but you did. They're not Mini is grandparent but even your parents to in one or other way. We end up becoming loving to pets in day or week you spended years with them it's ought to turn in deep love respect immune to how they support how they didn't).

I can't have them in this house when I even have issue with Mini meeting them"! 

(But Mr Hanuman words were valid Niam bi did so much for them even for you it's fair to give her time to enjoy with her family untill they're here. For once I should let my own feeling aside. But that's what I always had done I didn't ask Niam bi to have them in her house. But I was happy to have them at her home safe secure but then there was no issue with them either. IF Ranno Kammo Khatri being outsider and there words hurt her who are no one to her. Then What about lovely Biji and her own daughter. Won't her words hurt her like acid being thrown on her. The way her daughter said she can't blame them entirely for her failed marriage when did she accuse them entirely she did admit she had blame them in one or other way cause they were elder when they could see there own loneliness and desire to be with son then why they didn't get to see her the girl who enter in there home marrying his son her loneliness her desire to be with husband. Even a simple movie out with him was over shadowed by elder women why just cause she wasn't to expressive about her desire to be going out with husband. Yes she shown her so called greatness saying I can go other day with him you go mother in law. But what the so called mother in law yes she agree not to go but wasn't her solemn expression enough for her son her family to watch apart from father in law none watch but what more he did. Ended up playing Carom with his friend he and get lost in his world what about her. It was her daughter who come back and saw how upset she is and took her out to have her fun time with her favourite dish. Lovely had her husband by side. Biji had her own husband by side Mini had her friend by side and her grandparents. What about her who she had by her side. Her daughter but today even she blamed her for her failed marriage. Yes she admit she is right on her view but was it really the time she wanted to hear that yes she said can't you see what I went through. But this wasn't what she intended to say in start she wanted to know when you promised me then why you break it on first place even if you did why you didn't told me before hand why so much hiding things from me as mother don't I have right to know whom you meet what you do).

Babes I am back '! I am going to freshen up to much tired will like to rest now '!

(Yes you're back not entirely you left a part with your grandparents you're tired cause you share all your day thoughts with them. And whatever you did entire day. But who am I to question now you're going to turn 18 in few days mean independent on your decision wishes view. When was the last time we both had heart to heart talk just about ourselves not I or you US. The inner her questions herself looking at the retreating back of Mini who was heading upstairs to her room).

FAILED AS mother"!

FAILED AS wife"! 

FAILED AS women '! 

FAILED AS working lady "!

(How to turn this failure into succefull mother wife women and Working lady how. What she should do to fix all this. She is being immune to Hanuman for Mini and being immune to Mini feeling cause of Her EX Law's, and cause of others being immune to her own wishes dignity as Women. And having no peace of her own being immune to her work in simple words negeliating all of them and sulking here by thinking about everything. Getting to no conclusion whom she should talk about it and get idea from. And that's when her cell ring again. This time she checked the ID and smile come on her face seeing Her friend calling her).

Hello Poonam'!  

๐Ÿ˜†i don't know why I write all this after seeing so much discussion on thread and listening frustration of my friend over this series I wrote this not sure how it's come up as sorry if its hurt anyone sentiment or its come out as boring. 

Thanks for reading I left it incomplete not sure how CV's may work on the show to be frank tired of wondering how they may show the progress of Babita in this tired of seeing her getting lectured by her 17 year old daughter. And tired of seeing how everyone pov is well shown but not Her's 

So with something I made up on my own ๐Ÿค”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raatri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

dont worry rashmi

ur one shot is good.....kaash aisa kuch sach mein dikh jai PB mein.....agar aisa ho tobabita dhanya ho jayegi๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Špar apne CV kuch aur hi rang dikhaynge

vaise....agar ye...aise hi likh diya hain......toh aise galti har baar karo....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by: Raatri

dont worry rashmi

ur one shot is good.

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS๐Ÿ˜ณ

.....kaash aisa kuch sach mein dikh jai PB mein.....agar aisa ho tobabita dhanya ho jayegi๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Špar apne CV kuch aur hi rang dikhaynge

ME TO HOPE FOR SAME ALAS THEY ALWAYS BUTCHER HER CHARACTER AND GAVE US NO INSIGHT OF HER BRAIN TO SEE HER THOUGHTS FOR EVERYTHING๐Ÿ˜’

vaise....agar ye...aise hi likh diya hain......toh aise galti har baar karo....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

awe what a sweet words ๐Ÿค— sure will try again but what to do mistake as such happen once for all but yeah I do like PB so maybe I may get back with another shot better then this one 

๐Ÿค—Thank you for lovely view 

Part 2 

"Taking a lead in relation"! And controlling it are two diffrent thing"! 

"You need to let go of your fear"! What happen back wasn't your fault"!

"We can't undo our past"! We Cannot predict our future"! 

"But we can work on our present"! Because Our present is in our hand"! 

"Not everyone get second chance in life"! You got it prove it you're worthy of it"! 

(Were the words ringing in her brain now, Poonam is right it's high time I let go of my fears, stepping inside the Haveli she take a look at it, it's her home, but did she ever taken chance to explore it"? No even the room she's staying with Hanuman Singh, who is her husband , was opened by her daughter, cleaned by her, she shook her head to chided her thoughts, turning on the switch, she just come home from shop but then met Poonam on her way, they chatted for while had heart to heart conversation. She had been very busy lately cause of Shop, even Mini was busy in her studies,either she will go for group studies or her friend will come home. Even her husband was busy lately cause of many cases, she don't know they're intentionally trying to avoid meeting each other. Or they're really focusing on their life. But she knew one thing very well a serious conversation before Mini exam won't settle well with her daughter either. Hence she to wanted to delayed it,  she walked upstairs to her daughter, room finding her nowhere she recall , the message sent by her, she went to Preet home for group studies. Walking in her room, she glance around it was messy, but again her daughter was never fond of doing house chores. She picked her cloth lying on bed, to put them in cupboard, after few minutes it was done she cleared her bed fix the bedsheet, then look over the table where her books notes were laying open. Walking there she closed the books, she was about to keep them at side when her gaze fell on the open notebook, lying under another book. She took it, Dear diary". It didn't take much time for her to realize it's her daughter's diary, she hestitate to flip the pages and read them, is it fair to read it"? The first question alarmed her, she put it back within seconds. Ofcourse"! she's your daughter ofcourse it's fair to have knowledge about her thoughts"! Doesn't mean by her diary where she penned down her thoughts. To know her if I need run through her diary, why"? Are you scared she may hidden things from you"? Which you need to know"? Yes I may not make it evident , but I know she had hidden lot of her pain behind her smile, to gave her joy I need to know about her pain. As if you're not aware already"? The girl did everything for you being your daughter"! But what she got in return"? Mistrust she supported you everywhere in every way encourage you to move ahead. And what did you do"? Take promise from her to not meet her grandparents"! Being her mother I can decided about this"! Ofcourse you can but it's upto her to abide by your decision or not"! She's isn't young kid anymore, she's is grown up have her own thoughts, her own ambition In life. Her brain and heart was having the battle, deciding it's highly unfair to peek into her daughter personal diary, she closed it and kept it with other books, she toon few more books by closing them kept it on side neatly. When her feet come over a paper frowning with confusion , she bend down to take a look, her eyes widened In surprise reading the content in it, "This sacrificial lamb daughter of mine"!. "I think her bold smart ambitious and she"!. Gritting her teeth in fury tears of guilt in eyes, she clutch the paper by hand. "Irony you wanted to read her diary"! But one revealation was enough to broke you"! Tch tch no wonder she doesn't share things with you. You talk about facing and handling everything but lack courage to really face them. It's always easier said than done. Her brain mocked her, keeping the paper back in book it fall from ,she walked out of her daughter room).

"When did you come"! 

(Hanuman glance back the moment he arrived, the deadly silence made him think no one is here yet. He got little startled by the question, that he choked on the water he was drinking. He started coughing Babita immidately rushed to him, then started patting his back and made him walk to cot. He sat on it still coughing, but it's got little better. Being well trained and officer he always stay alert, however in home only he stay relaxed even then, he could sense presence of others around however today he got cheated).

"I didn't meant to startled you"! 

"I know"! "You never mean to hurt me"! 

"Still I do"! 

"Yes very much"! It's just I never get to tell you how"! 

"Cause you fear I won't understand"!

"It's hard to say yes"! 

"Fear work like wonder"! If it can scare strong cop like you from staying honest with me"! Then I am no where near to fight with it"! 

(Hanuman didn't knew what happen to her, did mother ki daughter hit her head somewhere"? How come she's is talking like this"? My fear but wait strong and me"? She think I am strong"? Is it her way of complimenting me"? or her way to tell she need his support"? Which fear she talk about"? What's making her scared this time"? Did something happen again"? Veer Balika where's she"? He glanced around but finding her nowhere in sight he sigh inwardly. Strange I always wish to spend time with her, today when she herself taking lead to talk. I trying to find Veer Balika to know the matter. Irony how important she's in my life, but how badly I hurt her"? Didn't I break her hopes to have happy family. By mentioning my own hope break that I can be her father. Tounge is like sharp edge of Knife, it can hurt other than it can hurt you to. Didn't you learn your lesson from last time"? You try to protect Babita , but end up hurting her in worse way. Shame on you Hanuman you hurt those two people, who are now the only light in your dark life. You didn't apologize to Babita until she ask you, then to you made it hurtful for yourself even though you know you were wrong at first place. Even with Veer Balika you didn't go to talk with her , until the Right CD come in your hand, even though you knew you hurted her on first place. Did it ever occur to you the blind faith you seek from Babita on Imarti case and you got hurt when she said she don't know you And left Was the same blind faith even Your Veer Balika may seeked in heart from you"? When the CD fiasco happen, you thought she didn't come to take your stand until Veer Balika went to talk with her, it sting you even now isn't it"? Even Veer Balika may be feeling same now, thinking if the real CD won't have come you won't went to say sorry to her.  Chunk, the loud fall of steel glass bring him out of his thoughts, he watch and saw Babita is keeping glass back in sink to wash, no one is innocent we are human full of flaws, we cannot judge others for their decision, cause we aren't in their place facing the trouble and situation. Thinking this he got up then walked in room to freshen up, the minute he step out he watch her warming the food and washing the plates. Folding the sleeves of kurta he walked besides her and took a plate to clean it).

"Leave it you don't need to do it I can do it on own"! 

"I ain't doing it cause I need to do it"! I am doing it cause I want to do it"! And it's not new I done this"!.

"When we weren't here"! I know"!..

"No I am doing this since my childhood"! I helped my mother when she would get to"!..

(A lump formed on his thoughts and the flashes of his dark old childhood past flashed before him, his drunken father would be sitting , drinking majestically on cot with his friends ,who will come just to drink with him. Only Lord Knows how much he despised his father for his drinking and abusive habit, he will come drink or drunk in home. And at end he will, he closed his eyes shut, he remembers how his mother will pick his note-books and copies, then pushed him in room. When his father will come back home. Either alone drunk, or with his friends to get drunk, he will heard the loud abusive language, or painful Yelp which will escape from his mother's mouth, sometime she will forget to lock the door, he will come out when his father will passed out on cot, then help his mother into cleaning the mess created by his father and his friends. Irony the thing he despise the most in his life in childhood , was the thing he found solace after losing Imarti, everyone knows he loves her still do, but there was one thing she was to bold to understand his trauma of childhood, when first time he shared about it with Imarti the first thing she said was, your mother tolerated it I won't. And that was true she worked for his father , but didn't tolerated anything bad he said, she stood boldly to his own ways. It's just in childhood when he will hear his mother yelling in pain, or his father abusing her, his little heart knew his father is doing wrong. But his mother never stand up for herself, whenever he will let his anger out before her or call his father devil monster or use any wrong word. She will chided him and probhited him from saying anything as that. Cause he was his father, she being his mother didn't wanted him to hate his father. She was the one who out the idea in his little brain that being her husband it's his right to behave anyway with her. Even though he knew it's not right but with time the same thing set in his mind to it's corrupted him, so when he married Imarti he was expecting her like his mother, however she being true daughter of Haryanvi wrestler, made him realize it's not right, at all no relation emotion or law in world , gave one person a right to abuse other in physical mental emotional verbal manner. And he comes to right track, become humble gentlemen. When he saw Babita and Mini he offer them shelter only for the sake of humanity, somewhere to fulfil his long lost hope, which was burried in his heart from the time , of his mother's death. Desire to help his mother which he never get to do so, when first time she argue with him for interfering , between her and Ashok he got vision of his own mother chiding him from saying anything about his father. There was lot of things in her which reminded him off his own mother while there was lot of things in Mini which reminded him of his Imarti. It was like he got there shadow in his life, he never wanted to hurt them feeling of protectiveness and respect comes cause of this thought only. With Babita he feel like he need to protect her, no matter what he needs to hid from her or lie to her, with Mini a sense of respect and understanding, admiration come on his own. But what did he do"? He hurt both disrespect both worse he taken them for granted. But he wasn't the only to blamed. Even they took him for granted even they said many hurtful things to him. And they effected him gravely however just like he forgive them but never forget even now, same was the case with them he knew deep down he knew even they may forgive him but they won't forget it ever. Feeling soft touch on his forehead he comes to present he glance at front and saw her touching his forehead. Then heard her question, clearing his throat he walked towards chair).

"There's no fever"! What's the matter with you"? 

"Urm nothing whereas Veer Balika"? 

"She went to Preet home for group studies"! Don't think about past"! Which we Cannot un-do"! 

"How you know"? What I was thinking"? 

"Anyone can understand this"! By watching your lost grim expression"! 

(He didn't said anything just nodded, then walked back in room. Saying he's tired and want to sleep. It wasn't new thing, either he will often do this. However today Babita wasn't in mood to let him go yet. The men who can come home tired, yet get strength to get up from cot and have conversations, with her at night. Then he can do this even now, if he can't she will make him do it, doesn't matter it's come as selfish or in other way. She don't care why she should it's her husband before her. Not some unknown person).

"Even I am tired"! I had done lot of mistake"! I hurt you and Mini"! But one thing I can exclaimed proudly"! I've been honest with both of you from start"! I don't hide myself by pretending to be other"! I am just stupid women who don't know how to put forth my wish in way without hurting anyone"! "Paitence is virtue"! But I realised now it's only for loser"! I always been paitence in the matter of my life hoping for some beautiful change"! However it didn't happen"! I got  reward of waiting patiently for 17 years in life"! By bitter ugly truth of broken marriage"! But when I acted impaitent"? What I got isn't right either"! Back in my life I acted as per others wish killing my own"! But now when I acted per my wish"! I ain't happy either"! 

(He stopped dead in his track, tilted his head then turned around, watched her turning her back to him, she was sobbing, he assumed it by her shaking form. Gulping inaudibly he walked towards her. He raised his hand to keep it on her shoulder, but she surprised him by Hugging him tightly. Her words broke him, St first he wanted her to take a lead express her desire to be with him. Both wanted to be with each other but we're they ready to get married this soon. She was confused and unsure, the minute she did, but what did he do"? Rushed upstairs spoiled Veer Balika's sleep and proposed her for marriage, by including Veer Balika to make her know not only you , but your daughter to means allot to me. Her wish matter she matter to me just like she matter to you and you matter to me. This is all wrong but it's little to late to frown upon their decision to marry each other, the minute he asked Veer Balika to ask Babita will she marry him was the minute he snatch the right from her to say no. His intention was noble he wanted her to be sure, however the delieghment on Mini face, by proposal the egeranass on his own face and hope for acceptance, Didn't left a chance for her to say no. How can she when he, he didn't get to thought much because her words brought him back in present).

"You and Mini are everything in my life now"! For you she can be first in everything"! But for me there's no first and second in my life"! I cannot live without both of you"! 

"Babes I am back"!..

(They immediately parted, as soon the the voice of Mini echos in Haveli, Babita immidately wiped her tears , but till then mini had walked upto them already. She saw her wiping her tears, immidately a look of concern flashed in her eyes she went to Babita. Even the grim look on Hanuman uncle face made her worried).

"What happen"?

"Nothing Mini"? I Was talking to him about your dream to study"! Outside India"! Mini I told you you can always apply later on"! However with all these marriage thing PB business you didn't get time to do so"! I was wondering after exam you're going to apply for higher study in photography"! 

(Mini and Hanuman both looked at her with shocked expression, Hanuman because how coolly she hide the real talk from her daughter and change it  by mentioning about Mini. Wait outside study mean Mini will leave them"? How she will cope with everything in any foreign nation alone"? He was lost in thought whereas, Mini was busy staring at Babes, still to shock to react first time her mother had left her stunned, she don't know she should be happy, or sad. She look at her Hanuman Uncle who was already looking at her with pain fear concern in eyes).

"Now see when I talk about this to him"! He got Santi and scared for you"! Saying how you can leave for any other nation"! And live by yourself"? And his own concern for you made me Santi as well after all i cannot live without seeing you"! In all this even we forget about our meal see it's still laid there untouched and cold"! 

(Hanuman looked at Babita again, she's putting all this on him, while Mini looked at Both, here she was sad hiding about her plan for going Australia thinking her mother won't understand. While her leaving won't matter to Hanuman uncle. She was thinking herself unwanted in her own mother's life. Not a day went without having argument here every day was turning out bitten than previous. One and here her parents' are worrying sick about her"? They're Scared how I will live in unknown nation if I leave. How I will cope up in foreign nation between unknown people"? They're getting Santi here for the thought of me leaving only and I was thinking myself unwanted in their life. When was the last time you talked with your mother"? Your thoughts time plans all were been shared with your friends and grandparents. What about your mother"? And Hanuman uncle"? He said just one thing and you forget every good thing he done, if he was rude and hurtful you were rude to him as well back then, is it fair to held grudge in heart for men , who done lot of things for you they're your parents Mini , but more then that even they're human. everyone who ever hurt you said sorry to you. And you forgive them. You forgive your grandmother for hurting your own mother, you forgave your grandmother for breaking ties with you when you take off his surname. You forgave Mickey even though he was mean to you in start, you forgave Preet for hurting you, you love your mother yet forgave the men standing before you for hurting her in most disrespectful way. You still crave to meet your father to listen his side of story about you. Deep down you don't even held him responsible much cause he was never there for you. But you cannot forgave your Hanuman uncle. Why"? Cause he's not like other's he's my Hanuman uncle whom I held on high regard, a men with perfection, but he break that illusions of being perfect before. He told you he thought he could be your father, that was the time you could step forward and said you don't need to thought cause you're already one. But you didn't you never think him as one in his every action you never seen him as father figure, you still call him Hanuman Uncle nothing more nothing less, you think he cannot be your father ever. But why"?).

"Are you listening mini"? 

(Huh she come out of her thoughts and saw Hanuman uncle is staring at her while Her babes busy serving the dish now. She missed what her mother said so she asked in confusion staring at her).

"Wh what babes"? 

"Did you had dinner"? No right then come I warm the food again let's have dinner together"! And don't think about it much we will manage"! Just like you will manage in other nation"! You just focus on study"! After all good marks will help you in getting scholarship if it's possible"! And don't worry about place or money either"! Those issues are for us to worry ok"? 

(Smiling she served her meal Hanuman to settled besides her on chair, they made a morsal to eat when Babita stopped them).

"We're having dinner together"! How about feeding first morsal to each other"? I will make eat by my hand first"! 

Na Veer balika will eat by my hand first"! 

(They made morsal by tearing a roti and mixing it with Sabji so soon, before Mini could comprehend what they said, she saw both of their right hand raised near her mouth, with widened eyes so amused by their act yet shock. Both looked at her with egeranass however whenever she moved to one of their hand the other will. Slap or pull the arm of other behind, when that didn't happen they glared at each other and started arguing shy she should eat from their hand first. She's my daughter she love me more. She's is my Veer Balika I love her more, no she will eat by my hand I love her more, no by mine cause I love her more. This way they started fighting , watching that she try to stop her laugh however it didn't help her , cause her Mother's expression while, Hanuman uncle pleading look and so called logic made her laugh hard. The voice of her carefree laughter snapped their attention on her way. Babita look at her daughter and smiled watching her parted mouth. She shoved the morsal she made, making Mini stop laughing in shock chew the morsal in her mouth. Hanuman look at Babita like accusing her for cheating , who just smirk at him and laugh. But at the end even he end up laughing hard. Nothing is impossible together as family being strong support of each other. A person can achieve anything in his her life. And happiness well let's say that's lies within you"!๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Rashmisingh9151 - 4 years ago
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Amazing work.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

U've penned it down so beautifully, this has to be in PB1, the thought ND emotions which they've not shown up.

Seriously yaar it's too beautiful.. 

ND a happy ending..

Will you write an epilogue also including Arya on that..? 

Originally posted by: SuryaIshraholic

Amazing work.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you ๐Ÿค— I am glad you enjoy ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

U've penned it down so beautifully, this has to be in PB1, the thought ND emotions which they've not shown up.

Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ this really mean allot โ˜บ๏ธ honestly I was craving to get Babita side in PB -1 but never get it  so I was trying to write about her in it ๐Ÿ˜† by your view I guess I did good job ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Seriously yaar it's too beautiful.. 

ND a happy ending..

Yup I love happy ending cause for me entire world people  live in hope ๐Ÿ˜ณ and it's should be positive that's why ๐Ÿ˜ณ I am glad you like it so much ๐Ÿค—

Will you write an epilogue also including Arya on that..? 

Um I ain't watching PB -2 so I don't know I can write about her  however I may give a try so hopefully I may write another part ๐Ÿ˜ณ an epilogue as you ask ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜ณcommenting and liking