Great Start to the Week!

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok I know the precap overshadowed the episode and that’s all everyone’s been talking about, but the episode was amazing.

Both Praghbir left their respective homes to go meet each other and before they could meet riots broke out and they got stuck.

My favourite scene was where a goon hits Raghbir on the head and Pragati beats the hell out of that guy. And then she proudly tells Raghbir see I can be Mary Kom and Raghbir goes it’s time to be PT Usha now, coz the rest of them are coming LOL.

Plastic surgery se sirf face nahi personality bhi change ho gayi hai Pragati ki. I am so glad that Pragati doesn’t depend on Raghbir to save her but takes matters into her own hands well. I hate how ITV always portrays female leads as damsels in distress. I remembered the #doobmarcheater episode after this episode. I LOVE when Praghbir work as a team. 

Raghbir for the first time intentionally initiated romantic contact with Pragati, unlike previous times when all his actions were either unintentional or when he just got carried away by the moment like their disco tech dance on aaj jaane ki zid na karo, or the times when he uncontrollably stared at her chupke chupke, or like in the hospital where he tried to kiss her forehead when she slept etc.

The precap is unpredictable. I have a strong feeling it’s not consummation because shows publicise such things a lot before they air. It can be anything really. Raghbir’s imagination, Pragati’s imagination, actually happening but one of them stops. Anything. So let’s just wait and watch. 

P.S.

Badi maa’s drama is getting too much. It’s irritating to watch. 

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Total Tabahi.

That’s the review.

Detail review will come tomorrow. Right now still reeling under the effects of the precap.

P.S.

Badi ma ko koyi waapas bhejo yaar. 

Dilwale aj ka full epi acha tha ?? 

Abhi mene dekhna hai tabhi poocha 

Kl jo romance hoga may b dream hoga no idea real b hosakta he bcs jo b ho pyar to hogaya rm ko accept na karna or baat bt he love pragati 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

are we really getting a C-scene of Praghbir tomorrow?????or its going to be a dream sequence??????we want to see their proper journey before SR naa......suddenly kya bomb phoda hai makers ne??????

Praghbir were hot in precap.....their comfort level just WOW....

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daud95

are we really getting a C-scene of Praghbir tomorrow?????or its going to be a dream sequence??????we want to see their proper journey before SR naa......suddenly kya bomb phoda hai makers ne??????

Sanaji Rangeela needs TRPs...so this is for fangirls who are fainting with anticipation. Also they can show such stuff at 10pm. 

.Dilwale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catty24

Dilwale aj ka full epi acha tha ?? 

Abhi mene dekhna hai tabhi poocha 

Kl jo romance hoga may b dream hoga no idea real b hosakta he bcs jo b ho pyar to hogaya rm ko accept na karna or baat bt he love pragati 

Yes full episode bohot acha tha.

.Dilwale. thumbnail

Don’t think it’s a consummation scene.

Both are madly in love even though they haven’t said it. It could be they got carried away by the moment.

My guess is it’s a dream sequence. Either that or they will be interrupted by someone.

That’s my guess. Baki CVs he jaane.

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Sanaji Rangeela needs TRPs...so this is for fangirls who are fainting with anticipation. Also they can show such stuff at 10pm. 

what is the connection between  C-scene and trp😆??????you cannot watch such scene with your family on TV....my opinion.....

fangirls want ssuh scenes with out any proper build up and journey of that couple😕??????does not make sense.....for me atleast....

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

what is the connection between  C-scene and trp😆??????you cannot watch such scene with your family on TV....my opinion.....

Trps comes with drama not C- nights n passionate moments and its awkward to sit with folks and watch it,most of us will change the channel infact i have to,i will be watching it in voot but than when it airs will give myself updated with live updates,its awkward to watch with mom n hubby...will tell mom BPP does not air tdy and change to another channel

fangirls want ssuh scenes with out a7ny proper build up and journey of that couple😕??????does not make sense.....for me atleast....

exactly,i am a fangirl too but i want a proper build up n journey of praghbir before a consummation and this is too early w/o any build up.Raghbir is still in bani mode and by chance anything happens b/w them and he regrets or in guilt,it will break pragati's heart though she is bani but she wants raghbir to accept and love her as pragati and not bani

for a fangirl pov its super hot n fire🔥but from viewer pov its too early and needs a proper build up👍🏻

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail

@ Mages 🤗 we are on the same page......i thought i was the only one who is saying NO NO NO regarding this consummaion scene😆......

.Dilwale. thumbnail

@ Mages 🤗 we are on the same page......i thought i was the only one who is saying NO NO NO regarding this consummaion scene😆......

We are all on the same page.

No one wants consummation right now, even though all of us want romance. And finally we are getting it.

They are two different things.

I am saying since yesterday that it’s not a consummation LOL.

Let’s just wait and watch.