Don't know: ajao saray

Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

loved the hanita scene, they were so comfortable and acted like a typical husband wife. 

the sr khurana scene was so irritating. 

mini is getting on my nerves now. 

and to be honest i was missing khatri. 

pr3ecap indicates that sr khuranas will make an entry in the haveli and babita will take another lesson from mini. 

i am tired of the way CVs are portraying babita. even paridhi said in an interview that babita does not have a mind of her own and needs lessons from everyone. and this is honestly pissing me off. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roopb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow Hanita scene 😊

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Babita is tube light..long time ago I had mentioned..hate her dimwitt personality..she needs a push each time  ..which is not acceptable always ..As she a grown up woman and 2 wice married ..but her brain is worse than walnut .only thing she is expert is rona dhona👎🏼

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved how HS tried to convince Babitha for his Veerbalika's sake

Riyarita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

He was so smart there .As she was talking of NB so he tried convincing that NB needs some time with her family  though he was more concerned of mini .

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So I hope Mini and HS do senior Khuranas ki seva. All their chores. Cooking for them. And it doesn’t fall on Babita at the end. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

The only good thing about today's episode was Hanita's conversation.

After today, I'm officially done with Minnie. Firstly, whilst Ruksana was talking, what was the need of focusing on Minnie's face so much? That portion where Babes was saying how parents do everything for their children, but Minnie was busy looking elsewhere was enough to show she was disturbed by what she just heard.

And I don't know why everyone is hating on Babita for. If she doesn't want to keep the Khuranas around then that's HER CHOICE. Just leave her the fck alone.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

He also made Imarti do seva of his bapu even though he hates his bapu. 

Mini is no different. 

I don’t agree though. Who are Mini and HS to decide? If Babita doesn’t want sr Khuranas in her life, uski marji. Why is she being forced to have them back? That’s so unfair to Babita. 

I am so sure at the end the burden will be on Babita. Mini madame maze se apni beeji ke lap mein sar rakhke aish karegi. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyarita

He was so smart there .As she was talking of NB so he tried convincing that NB needs some time with her family  though he was more concerned of mini .

Awww. He can never be wrong. Jai jai Hanuman Singh. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

The only good thing about today's episode was Hanita's conversation.

After today, I'm officially done with Minnie. Firstly, whilst Ruksana was talking, what was the need of focusing on Minnie's face so much? That portion where Babes was saying how parents do everything for their children, but Minnie was busy looking elsewhere was enough to show she was disturbed by what she just heard.

And I don't know why everyone is hating on Babita for. If she doesn't want to keep the Khuranas around then that's HER CHOICE. Just leave her the fck alone.

I know right. It’s so unfair to babes. She can’t even enjoy her newly married life. 

Woh bas paida hi hui hai senior Khuranas ki seva karne ke liye. 

Mini says babes apni marji se ji. Babes does so. She is dumb and Mini madame sunaoes her. 

I hate that writers are making Babita villain here when she is the victim here.