Mehul is deceiving Mishti and Abir.

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I guess this Mehul character is negative. And the cvz would create more trouble for Mishti. Don't know why but this Mehul gives me an intutution of upcoming MishBir break up) separation.

What if Mehul was following Mishti Abir since long and knows. It all and faked that suicide attempt and then on purpose dropped that family pick.

What if he wants to usurp Rajvansh business by fooling Abir? And cunningly involving Mishti and using her for his ulterior motives.

If this happens Kunal will hate Mishti to the core and this time even Abir may not be able to stand by her. May be Mehul will harm Meenakshi or Kunal. If he is another Naman.

I so wanted to see Meenakshi proven the real culprit but for sure cvz would give us the flashbacks of innocent crying Meenakshi as the victim. And then Abir would become typical son of tellyworld dancing to her tunes and ignoring/sacrificing his love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apple_Amber

I guess this Mehul character is negative. And the cvz would create more trouble for Mishti. Don't know why but this Mehul gives me an intutution of upcoming MishBir break up) separation.

What if Mehul was following Mishti Abir since long and knows. It all and faked that suicide attempt and then on purpose dropped that family pick.

What if he wants to usurp Rajvansh business by fooling Abir? And cunningly involving Mishti and using her for his ulterior motives.

If this happens Kunal will hate Mishti to the core and this time even Abir may not be able to stand by her. May be Mehul will harm Meenakshi or Kunal. If he is another Naman.

I so wanted to see Meenakshi proven the real culprit but for sure cvz would give us the flashbacks of innocent crying Meenakshi as the victim. And then Abir would become typical son of tellyworld dancing to her tunes and ignoring/sacrificing his love.

Okay even I am getting this feeling

Its rs show so I am damn sure rs will not tolerate the character abir for more time 

I mean kartik even was sane but once he reconciled his mom he became typical male lead

But I feel mishti will first know about mehul and might support bb and abir might go against her

But for now I feel first mishbir shadi will be on card 

And then after mariag mishti might get to know and this is how we will get menu mishti bonding

And after truth out abir will realise his father wrong and mishti will make him understand and thus mother son will reconcile and we might get abir change of character

But I am sure CVS will whitewash menu

This trust thing between mishbir will not go for too long

And after watching yrkkh I am damn sure

The way that show is ruined 

Because right now in TV kaira type jodi work not mishbir or naksh type

But let's hope for the best as the theme of show was courtship and if mishbir will do multiple breakups and kuku will be lovey dovwy then it will give opposite message

But after seeing mehul I am damn sure as CVS r making him too much positive to digest

Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wish mehul is positive but who knows they may change  his shade according to trp.. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If Mehul is negative it’s not Mishtis fault really 

How would she know he a bad dude or not

Kunal has some serious mental health issues...dudes so damn needy and a narcissist 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Let's not jump into conclusion this soon. Pehle dekhte hai fir decide karenge. But I hope makers keep this jodi normal unlike Kaira

AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think the uncle Meenu brother, robbed the company and framed Mehul.  He looked scared when he saw that Meenu let him stay in the house.   The uncle has become shady since Mehul return, such as being very active in getting rid of him. 🤔 probably used that money to woo his fiancé now wife and her family. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Baba did give a slight negative vibe today during his face off with Meenu. But then again, if you examine carefully, it was also mentioned that "it is a fight between Ganesha and AmbeMa, let's see who wins". So makers are hinting that it is not a fight between Good and Evil, but between two equal forces. And I that makes me think that both are right and both are wrong in their own way. Circumstances and misunderstanding must have played the part of evil against them. Once the misunderstanding gets cleared and they have a better picture, they may be able to see the other's point of view and realize where they went wrong... let's see.

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Baba did give a slight negative vibe today during his face off with Meenu. But then again, if you examine carefully, it was also mentioned that "it is a fight between Ganesha and AmbeMa, let's see who wins". So makers are hinting that it is not a fight between Good and Evil, but between two equal forces. And I that makes me think that both are right and both are wrong in their own way. Circumstances and misunderstanding must have played the part of evil against them. Once the misunderstanding gets cleared and they have a better picture, they may be able to see the other's point of view and realize where they went wrong... let's see.

Bold: Very well observed I have a strong feeling that a third party lead to misunderstandings between Mehul and BB both have their faults but up till now whatever they have shown of Mehul doesn't seem like that he is evil lets see.