Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1116756 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

^ you should watch few vdos on YT, typing the search word like,..

Rajesh khanna's stardom / prime time / Rosy days / shiny days....

That was a daily routine during those day,.. he had a white Impala / Mercedes(? ) - those time,..and daily he was taking it to work and when it came back it was colored pink/red all over with ladies' lipsticks,.. by endless kissing his car,...leaving no spot empty,...

Larkiyan khoon se khat likhti thii,.... Ghar me awards aur Ful-daste rakh ne ki jagah nahin bachti thii,..... Daily Thousands of postal mails were coming,...

Girls were non-stoply standing outside his aarshirwad bangla and when he was posed in Zarookha, they were taking chapti kar ke tyre ki dhool / sindoor and pouring in their own maangs to have a husband like him,.... ( self karwa-choth ) Few were even married to her mentally by doing so,....

When he got engaged to Dimple,.. 1-2 girls had committed suicides,... During his stardom time he had delivered one after the other 11-12+ hits for non-stop 4-5 years,... during his ultra peak time,...

Raj kapoor lost his whole money almost after Mera Naam joker and he covered it al back, in Bobby, and that was only b-coz, in that new debut movie, that new unseen girl was Rajesh Khanna's wife and RK was unbetaenn super-star at that time,.... who put Shammi, dev anand, Dharam. Jeetu, and tons of others , way behind,..

I , myself have witnessed,... standing in queue for hours and Days just to get ticket of his certain movies, like,.. Do-raste, Kati patang, Dushman, and loads of others,... even after 15-25+ weeks later of its arrivals ,....

When his movie " Andaz " came,.. Shammi was a known star at that time,.. but his just one song and fast death within a15 minute of role, stole the entire show, and ppl watched that movies many times due to him,...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iuqnX8RS1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKR-PJgoetc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvX6p2OoGP0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svm-vn8nmaM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rajesh+khanna%27s+stardom+period

Edited by Himalaya10 - 5 years ago
surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rajesh Khanna. A far far better romantic hero and even more, a much better actor than SRK.

807116 thumbnail

As a romantic hero, Rajesh Khanna. But as an actor, he was too one dimensional. He was just stuck with his mannerisms (like many in those era). He could not have portrayed Swades or Darr.

1116756 thumbnail

Rajesh khanna's "A" series was all classic,..

aan milo sajna

aaradhna

amarprem

aaviskar

avtar

amrut

Anurag

Andaz

aap ki kasam

anand

amardeep

ajanabee

Anurodh

agar tum naa hote

aaj ka MLA ramavtaar

aakhir kyun

aa aab laut chale

alag alag

The whole thing is, in whose / whoever's era you grew up during your prime teen-age and early-youth years,.... you remain so fascinated with him. n',....So is true for RK, Big B or SRK's fans,....

I have seen my parental generation who never ready to accept any good actors, ever been born on the planet earth,... other than their men trios,... Dilip, Shammi, Raj, Rajendra, Manoj Devanand,.. and such,.. ! A generation ahead always consider V. Shantaram movies actors, Gurudutt, Mahipal, Phalke guys, Prithvi raj kapoor, Bharat Bhusan,....

I have seen n' closely witnessed the era of all the three stars -- of Rajesh, Big B and SRK so closely,... and compared to first two, I don't even consider SRK , even any high star at all,... as if you deduct, Swades and other very few sensible and real acted movies,..... He is not even an actor in any film. His all super hit movies are shoulders and elevated either by, story-line, songs, dialects, masala, co-actors, actresses, foreign shoots, cinematography, ....and so many other factors,.... ! His height, naak-nakshe, complexion, facial and body no where a match, suit to a silver screen, even,... Still he is an exceptional that he could elevate a better than all timen Dharam-Jeetu, Vinod khanna and others,..

Kaka and Big B had his patent style, smile, anger and area of monopoly,.. while this guy knows just Kkkkkkkk kiran, A freeze-room locker dibba voiced dialect delivery, and opening of two hands in a rhythm and that's it ! Lol.

Luck also matters,.. and it maters a lot ! Isn't it ?

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This one is nice and easy for me - Shahrukh Khan

I strongly dislike rajesh khanna...don't like anything about him ( face, acting, movies etc etc ) to the extent that if he starred in a movie with shahrukh khan i will not watch that movie at all , don't understand what was so crazy about him .

1116756 thumbnail
1174976 thumbnail

first song it is VINOD MEHRA not Kaka

1174976 thumbnail

Rajesh Khanna was FIRST SUPERSTAR of Bollywood. Till Date no one has broken his 15 consecutive hits record.

Not BIG B, nor SRK, nor SALMAN.

So you do the math who is bigger ??

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rajesh Khanna

I heard about the craze he had during Aaradhana, then 15 hits back to back. He was the true superstar and great at romance.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Giving hits consecutively and being a super star- action, tragedy, romance it comedy is different.

Rajesh Khanna did reach a huge peak and had immense craze, he was a good deviation from the brawny He-Man of those times. He induced passion into romance. But Khanna for trapped into his monotous style.

Shah Rukh brought in variations in romance, his style, his intensity and his obsession. Besides he also brought in wit and intelligence. SRK for huge fans worldwide, a first for BW. Being the bad guy too he got sympathy. Shah is able to make audience feel his passion for love/ romance.