EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

seeing the reviews...it is a skip for me

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Sam..I tweeted the same yesterday after finishing 3rd episode!!! 😆

PS: Sam..Once again the Topic Maker dropping the drama..😆Now I am skeptical to make a New Topic for New Drama DT!!! 🤣

Tell me about it .... Now wouldn't make the topic before watching at least 2 Eps of the show ... 🤣 ... what a waste of intriguing synopsis!

Officially dropped it on Ep 3 as well ..... didn't have the courage to open Ep 4 ... 😆

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Tell me about it .... Now wouldn't make the topic before watching at least 2 Eps of the show ... 🤣 ... what a waste of intriguing synopsis!

Officially dropped it on Ep 3 as well ..... didn't have the courage to open Ep 4 ... 😆

@bold horror fest here 🤣

I'm going to have to agree with Saamya, not even gonna touch this one 😪

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Same..I was contemplating on whether to give it a try..But read even epi 4 is boring..So instead continued Be Melodramatic!!!

Sam, Tris , Divya and Saamya you should all try "Be Melodramatic" drama too..Its quite unique and going good!!!