New Account: IMPORTANT QH MESSAGE

asadzoya14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello members of the Qubool Hai forum. I used to be a part of this forum - asya12quboolhai - but I haven't visited this forum ever since Karan Singh Grover left the show. I dont even remember my password to that account. So here I am with a new account. The reason I ended up visiting this forum and creating a new account is because I recently watched Qubool Hai again, only until KSG left the show. I skipped the Zoyaan parts (lets face it, no one enjoyed that track except for Gul 🙄 she destroyed our AsYa and our KaBhi, especially following Karan's exist from the show). I became obsessed with AsYa all over again, like they are everything - best chemistry, best nok-jok, best romance, and simply magical.

I decided to come back to this forum to read other fanfictions on AsYa and I made a new account just so I can write once again. I'll post the link to my other account with my other stories. Unfortunately, I won't be continuing those stories because now when I look back at them, I realized how dumb my stories sound. I was 12 years old when I fell in love with AsYa, 13 years old when I started writing on them, and now I'm 19 (probably more mature now). Therefore, I will be writing new stories, most likely one shots because I have so many ideas. But along with that, maybe 3 short stories that connect to one another.

I dont know how many of you still visit this forum. But I will add all those on my buddy list, whoever I had previously (if I can find them). I have another short message coming soon. After that message, I will start writing. Hopefully many of you still follow and love Qubool Hai as much as you did 6 years ago.

Lots of Love,

Angel

I am unable to add a hyperlink because I am a Newbie. So when searching, just add the https and www before the indiaforums. Thank you.

Link to Previous Account:

indiaforums.com/user/942069/posts

Edited by asadzoya14 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HooriAsadMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great!

Please do write

asadzoya14 thumbnail

Thank you! Hoping you will follow some if my stories!

HooriAsadMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey the link to your stories is not working 😕

asadzoya14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parakshi

Hey the link to your stories is not working 😕

I'm so sorry. I am unable to attach a link but hopefully this works for you!

My account:

indiaforums.com/user/942069/posts

My first FF link:

indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3710267

My second FF link:

indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3754025