The show needs a leap

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I dont know if Noor plays another dirty game with this divorce case or if she really regrets her obsessed psycho trip but if the writers decided to turn her positive the show should have a leap. Its dangerous that she stays in the same house with Azaan and Shayra cause there is still possibility that she gets jealous and the whole crap starts again. So they should let her go maybe for education or something else, make a leap and after couple of years she comes back to visit the family with a new guy on her side as her boyfriend? What you think? 

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaadiba thumbnail
If she truns posetive than why she hides the truth to everyone that Shayra didn't killed her mom? And why she didn't send khalid in jail?😏😏😏😏Edited by nehaadiba - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rather than a leap, I want the writers to give ShaZaan the space they are due so they can concentrate on their marriage and not worry about Noor.  Razia Begum should send them on a honeymoon because they and we need a break from Begum Mahal...

I want to watch some awkwardness between Noor and ShaZaan.  The BTS of N entering their room to disturb them made me cringe... N's childish behaviour was a little forced when she was good; even harder to accept after 40-50 episodes of her trying to separate ShaZaan...