Is Imran’s Failed Career d reason 4 Split w/wife Avantika? Shocking de

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Is Imran’s Failed Career the reason for Split with wife Avantika? Shocking details inside

After 8 years of marriage, Imran Khan and Avantika Malik have reportedly called off their marriage due to irreconcilable differences. A close source has made some shocking revelations behind their separation. Read below to find out...

All’s not been well between estranged couple Imran Khan and Avantika Malik for quite some time now. After 8 years of marriage, the couple has reportedly called off their marriage due to irreconcilable differences. In fact, Avantika along with their daughter Imara moved out of her husband’s house and has been staying at her mother’s house in Bandra.

Ever since the reports of the couple’s separation was out in the media, a lot had been speculated as to the reasons behind their split. It was also reported that wifey Avantika had changed her mind and wanted to give her a relationship with Imran a second chance. She had also stepped ahead to reconcile, however, Imran turned down the patch up proposal stating, "What if the toxicity remains in the relationship, where would that leave them?” 

Finally putting an end to all speculations around the couple’s split, a close source has made some shocking revelations and stated, "Imran has not faced much luck as an actor. After Katti Batti failed, offers started drying up and soon enough, he was left with no work. It's been four years that the actor is at home, doing absolutely nothing. He wanted to turn a director but that also has not taken shape the way he envisioned. He just did a small short with Dharma 2.0 and that's it”, quoted Pinkvilla.

Spilling the beans about Imran and Avantika’s separation, the source revealed that the former’s unsuccessful career ad let to regular arguments between the couple, which in turn started to affect their daughter Imara.  "He became really irritable and would react at the littlest of things. All their savings were getting used up and Avantika had to finally rely on her side of the family to support them. There were regular arguments between him and Avantika and their house became a debating platform each day. Avantika couldn't take it anymore and realised that all these regular tiffs and fights were affecting their child Imara. She called her family and told them everything. They tried various ways to reconcile but to no avail. Both Imran and Avantika were fuming and they decided to take some time off their marriage and she moved out with the kid,” Pinkvilla quoted the source as saying.

Imran and Avantika got married in 2011 and became proud parents to their daughter Imara in 2014. And, after 8 years of marriage, the couple’s marriage faced problems due to differences between them. 

The duo hasn’t yet filed for divorce but is living separately. 

Stay tuned for more updates...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So his career was failing and he became irritable and they had no money...but Avantika still wanted to give him a second chance and Imran mentioned toxicity? This makes no sense lol! What is toxic about having arguments about money? And if he was having hard time coping with his failure why would he talk about toxicity? He should work on himself! Koi toh jhooth bol raha hai!

Here’s my funda...now I can be totally off but whatever. We are speculating anyways.

IK’s career failing had an impact on him for sure but more on her. She couldn’t stand that her husband’s career was failing. IK probably gave in to his failures. She wanted him to try harder. I remember someone saying how Avantika is known as General Malik among her friends. So she likes to direct people to do things and when they don’t listen she gets pissed. So IK being so laidback about his career made her irritable. And hence the problems. She is also extremely outgoing while IK is a loner type. That can cause friction too over time as one has to put in extra effort to match the other person’s energy. It forces people to be someone they are not. 

:-) 

Edited by LifeOLicious - 4 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Beating a dead horse and washing dirty laundry in public.

flipfl0p thumbnail

Well, he is a failure. She is tired of him. Both are tired of arguments. They feel, staying away from each other is better. 

Now just imagine. Suddenly somehow he becomes successful again. Will he be able to reconcile and forget those bitter memories and remain with her? 

If he does not want to return to his past, does that mean he dumped her? I am asking this because, I feel that is what happened with Saif Ali Khan. 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

What is this with these imdustry kids and this stubborness and ego that "Films or Nothing. Films mein his kaam Karna hai even if I'm trash". Have you noticed that unsuccessful starkids still stick around the film industry doing things that are related to films be it Uday Chopra, Tushar Kapoor, even Abhishek. They continue to do things in the film industry as if "Films nahi toh kuch nahi".

Isiliye parents tell you 'beta do some Padai likhai'. I said this before and I'll say it again. Just because you grow up in the film industry and watch films doesn't mean you are a good actor. Atleast he could've done something else. But no.  They leave their studies at a young age as if success is guaranteed to them and they will never have to change careers. Why be a trash actor when you can be good at something else?!

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Every article that has come out about their separation has been very blatantly pro Avantika.  So for whatever reason she’s trying to move the tide of public opinion in her favor.  I don’t understand why she even cares. Imran as the star of the family  is hardly in the news and she’s not even a celebrity herself.  So now I’m wondering if she’s either feeling guilty or she’s worried about Imran talking and saying something about her and she’s trying built up her side of the story.  

To his credit Imran or anyone from his family has not said a single thing about this.  So far they are maintaining a very dignified silence and handling this privately like it should be.  

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It is not just failed career, he had his uncle..he himself quit the industry as he is an introvert and it didn't suit him..that partying, socializing.

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

It is not just failed career, he had his uncle..he himself quit the industry as he is an introvert and it didn't suit him..that partying, socializing.

Its ironic cause most of the characters which he did were of party animals

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Every article that has come out about their separation has been very blatantly pro Avantika.  So for whatever reason she’s trying to move the tide of public opinion in her favor.  I don’t understand why she even cares. Imran as the star of the family  is hardly in the news and she’s not even a celebrity herself.  So now I’m wondering if she’s either feeling guilty or she’s worried about Imran talking and saying something about her and she’s trying built up her side of the story.  

To his credit Imran or anyone from his family has not said a single thing about this.  So far they are maintaining a very dignified silence and handling this privately like it should be.  

I think media too is contacting only Avantika's side..to make Imran villain/failure for whatever reason. He shud react to this and put an end to it.

May be to show how failure his contemporary is again n again to make him seem so successful..i won't name who.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Doing short isn't a bad thing..some artists prefer them..he is liked..he isn't much passionate about it