Giving the devil his due!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~25.9.19 Giving the devil his due..

This then is the difference between the twins. Whereas Saltanat even without  her past memory still has the ability to recognize and acknowledge the good  in someone who looks upon and regards her unfavourably. Kainat never forgot but nurtured all her  grievances against Saltanat, right from childhood to this day. In fact  her aversion towards her sister begun as not so uncommon sibling rivalry, but over the years it became so dangerous that wherever possible Kainat  only thinks of finishing off the invincible  Saltanat, even till date!

Saltanat as Kashish , copes with  Sharma’s militant treatment because  Madhav, saved her life from near death. A lso shelooks upon  Madhav as one who assists her in bringing back her memory. Besides she gingerly believes his yarn,  that they are in love waiting to get married. So his family’s taunts  she puts aside.Yet today she decided to leave  Sharma house because  of Madhav’s accusations , that she has wronged him in  her past which she needs to recall herself! to learn about the full scale of damage  she has incurred on him!  Saltanat clearly believes she must have done something outside the law! That’s why she leaves  Sharma  house for the police station, hoping to  find answers whether  she is involved in  some criminal activities against  Madhav. But  at the police station she does appear as one disillusioned, by what she walked out on.  She will not be missed, the evidence is seen. The Sharma breakfast bad mouthing and hoping she dies session against Kashish.  Salty’s is struck with fear of her foe once again being on the lose! Methinks, so really, Kashish is the second woman, that walks out on mad Madhav.. only this  woman is his high to sweet revenge!

Some believe that god himself cannot come down from the heavens to solve people’s problems. But he may give signs to those who can perceive what they see. Kashish  still is unsure whether she made a wise move by leaving  Madhav’s house. Something  still niggles her from the inside. The young lad welcoming his father catches hereye. Especially the lad’s insecurity caused by the fathers sudden abandoning of the boy. The father promises he would never leave him. The touching scene, along with the word promise shakes Saltanat, about the promise she made to her one and only stalwart supporter in the  Sharma house, Krish!  His face revives in Kashish to reverse her decision and to return to  Sharma house .This time on her own free accord.

For Saltanat, virtues like love and friendship mean a lot.  Leaving Krish also means, she forces him to believe, that  a promise to maintain these virtues between two people is a mere sham1 which doe snot happen in the real world.  Krish's belief  has to be kept ,rather than him giving up in those virtues. Thus Kashish walks out of the police station, and choses to follow the call of her heart.

We get to see Zaroon’s reaction . He actually whips both himself and Kainat! breeds fear in all that once more a killer like Kainat  is on the loose, perhaps she will strike dead! yet another person from the Shah family!  Fear sets in Kainat again about  her present snatched yet secure state of affairs being at risk again! It's her peace of mind that lies disturbed now! which is nice to see that she too totters!

Zaroon once again battles with the unreal notion of Kainat presumed dead should turn up alive and than vanish from the local police station! As for Salty/Kainat  seeing Saltanat in person before her at Sharma house breeds  utter confusion in her. Zaroon’s feedback to her, fails to match! As here before her and the disappointed Sharma clan stands Kashish as bold as  the pure truth and reality!As far as I can make out if anything shakes Kainat its’ being at a loss of understanding what goes on. She likes being in control, covering her back.

Also for the first time I notice Kainat sees Zaroon in a negative light.  His insecurity about a dead Kainat, emerging alive and then vanishing again out of his grasp !irriates her and suddenly Zaroon, the love of her life becomes a ruddy nuisance forher! Seems to her once more, he gives attention to this Saltanat’s  septre!

Reminds me of earlier episodes, where some how  Kainat’s  shadow always remained between the Sufiyana lovers, Saltanat and Zaroon, as Kainat always meant much to Saltanat. I recall Zaroon being peeved about Saltanat’s preoccupation for Kainat. Hence he too began to give some importance to Kainat, just to keep Saltanat happy! Now the tables ,quite righly have turned! Kainat invariably senses Saltanat’s unwanted impediment between her and Zaroon!  

It’s a moving scene  the joyous welcome back  hug! between Krish and Kashish! In the face of hard to obliterate evil. The hug denotes, the support  which one virtuous soul gives the other. The message given is no matter how hard evil tries, virtue still finds a way to survive! Kashish celebrates the fact, that her decision to return to this hell hole is worth it!Embracing Krish  heals all the woundsthat  Madhav caused her in their last encounter. Love  and friendship emerge victorious!

There is complancy in Saltanat that she gave more significance to what matters to Krish and overpowered the negatitivity that  Madhav sowed in her. Saltanat maintained her good sense  rather than be overtaken by bias.

Thus her private  interaction with  Madhav is all about  ,as I put it killing him softly, with her sincere flow of  words.  I think  Madhav realizes that he was unduly sharp, down right rude, and almost aggressive towards him. Yet she has stumps him utterly. Not only has does she return to him, sparing him the stressful task of going looking for her! But she brings her self back this time in a manner, which shows him  Kashish cannot be  classified now as his captive. As this time ,after releasing herself from his bond. Kainat is right back by her free will, before him to face the music!

Madhav ,hopefully starts to see that this Kashish/Kainat may be a cold blooded killer, but she still is a rare ,fast diminishing breed of people, who always  see some goodness even in the worst person on earth!  Kashish‘s eloquent words, empower  Madhav! strengthen him, makes him belief in himself,  that no matter how poor and useless his family thinks of him! This seemingly  feisty  Kainat makes him take a step back and view himself objectively through her eyes!

The scene contrasts with the mirror scene in the previous episode where he forces herself to see her reflection, through his eyes!  how he barks and spews out   all the vemon  that he felt for her!

But now, Kashish calms him,  consoles him by observing that  from she sees, she sees him as a good man, delivering faithfully all the roles life has assigned him. She appreciates the support he gives her, even if at times it all seems harsh treatment to her. But Saltanat’s strength lies in the fact, that she makes him see that she still gives him credit  for  what is good about him, even though he may sound mililtant and disagreeable  to her! She still would want him to know that she understands his fury at her.

There is understanding in her  statement that although she is unaware of how she sinned against him ? yet from now on, she will not flee from his captivity.. but remain  till her memory returns, and she finds out how she wronged him. Being  the real  Saltanat,  she aspires before him, to stand up for the right thing. Assures  Madhav she will gracefully accept what ever  punishment he metes out to her, after she finds out her sin..

I know the devil looks out for his sweet revenge ,where in disguise, Madhav, tries to delete the cctv footage of Kainat being alive and present in person at the police station! but in a way, he puts a stop to Kashish being further chased by  the police and worst still Zaroon! For now let Madhav be Kashish be Kainat's protector! let Sharma house be Kashish's fortress ,rather than prison..  

Saltanat thus shows Madhav understanding.. and where there is understanding, there is potential of having sympathy too..  yes he  acts the devil before her! Not once, but many times.. but to her even bad mad  Madhav deserves some credit.. even it means being Krish’s super hero papa!! .. and who knows putting his neck at risk? 26.9.19 hamlet53

Will Zaroon and the old man  tampering with the cctv footage cross paths?

Many pardons, late post..  another day has already begun! but I love sharing my thoughts with you all.. thanks Irshita, Esha for shaing your musings..  love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Hi Hammie

Just read ur musings. I love how you all share ur views abt the episodes

Frankly havent watched the episode, only watched the Krish / Kashish parts, coz only those parts really interest me nowadays.

I am fed up of shouting Madhav, fed up of the Sharma circus minus Krish ofcourse. He is still the same cutiepie, who would even go against his father when it comes to his dost didi. And dont even want to talk abt Zaroon and Kainaat at the moment.....

The only thing I am hoping for is : 1) Kashish memory to return ASAP so tht she can start fighting her battle against evil and 2) Madhav to learn the truth abt Saltanat and Kainaat ASAP too, coz this raging Madhav is becoming repetative and boring. 

Also there is news here and there abt the show going off air, the timings are changing and there is no improvement in ratings as well. So lets see how much more time the Channel gives them to improve their storyline. The only thing left is Saltanat getting her memory back, Zaroon realising its Kainaat with him and SaRoon teaming up and punish Kainaat. Madhav will get his revenge , and SaRoon will be happy together 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Illogical episode but didn't mind. They have 3 more days to set up the story for the new time. In this episode, they established that Kashish is no longer a captive, Madhav will protect her to the best of his abilities (even if for the wrong reasons), and Zaroon is obsessed with Kainaat.

Not sure why Kashish did not go to Shah Manzil for her questions about her identity?  The police station was her first stop because she wants to know has done. But why did she jump to the conclusion that it must be something criminal???

I liked your explanation of Madhav-Kashish scene, even though it made no sense to me. Why would she be ready to accept the punishment? and when did she get to see the good side?

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Esha

Hi Hammie  helloo esha was looking forward to your response.. 

Just read ur musings. I love how you all share ur views abt the episodes

you know me by now, I have to follow the routine of writing, however  tiresome the episode may be..  its also to get back an awaited response too!

Frankly havent watched the episode, only watched the Krish / Kashish parts, coz only those parts really interest me nowadays.

have to say I missed the balloon scene..how simply Krish illustrates people's anger  to be taken as hot air! meaning ,best to ignore it.. rather than take others negativity upon yourself.. he draws her attention to his balloon filled with love and friendship!! which in turn gives joy to the reciever.. basically us adults sometimes need a child to hang on to the good things in life! and dismiss  the bad elements!   the  philosophy is learn from a child.. 

I am fed up of shouting Madhav, fed up of the Sharma circus minus Krish ofcourse. He is still the same cutiepie, who would even go against his father when it comes to his dost didi. And dont even want to talk abt Zaroon and Kainaat at the moment.....

in the episode madhav listened to Kashish for a change.. he needed pep talk to calm and slow him down! 

The only thing I am hoping for is : 1) Kashish memory to return ASAP so tht she can start fighting her battle against evil and 2) Madhav to learn the truth abt Saltanat and Kainaat ASAP too, coz this raging Madhav is becoming repetative and boring. 

great points that I need to  be tuned into , to make sense of the current state of affairs

Also there is news here and there abt the show going off air, the timings are changing and there is no improvement in ratings as well. So lets see how much more time the Channel gives them to improve their storyline. The only thing left is Saltanat getting his memory back, Zaroon realising its Kainaat with him and SaRoon teaming up and punish Kainaat. Madhav will get his revenge , and SaRoon will be happy together

yes esha I too saw in sbs  that the show might end.. however , Zaroon is reported to have reputed it.. well. all we can do is for the channel to confirm, rather than  some "source"..  

i made your final lines bold, in the hope that the SPM  cv's take on board , viewers like you ,me and others  opinions about the show..

Thanks mate for reading the musings  and sharing your valued thoughts ,despite not watching the show.. lets see if audience wishes are given some consideration... love hammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally  posted by Irshita,

hello mate, firstly many pardons for missing out your comment..  plzz forgive me..  probably the show is doing my head in!

Illogical episode but didn't mind. They have 3 more days to set up the story for the new time. In this episode, they established that Kashish is no longer a captive, Madhav will protect her to the best of his abilities (even if for the wrong reasons), and Zaroon is obsessed with Kainaat.

me is hyped up for 30th new timings.. the promo  about new timing , is so grotesque..  really we could do without  this nonsense .... 

Not sure why Kashish did not go to Shah Manzil for her questions about her identity?  The police station was her first stop because she wants to know has done. But why did she jump to the conclusion that it must be something criminal???

he keeps telling her she's the culprit.. no wonder she concludes she may have acted on the wrong side of the law... had she gone to her old home.. the story would probably end.. writers perhaps to continue with twists and turns!

I liked your explanation of Madhav-Kashish scene, even though it made no sense to me. Why would she be ready to accept the punishment? and when did she get to see the good side?

his good side is his interaction with Krish.. his grief at losing sakshi.. i suppose.. I think she tried to tell him, she is not one to shirk away from punishment if she has wronged him, as he keeps reminding her!

lets watch the show  who Saltanat ends up with? when,ohh when will kainat be exposed!  who will be powerful enough to reveal kainat's true face, behind the plastic face!

sorry once again for the glitch from my side in annotating your interesting musings.. love hammie

#hope i don't lose this reply.. lost it before,,