Alakshmi- Consort Of Kali

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So , since Samudra Manthan is being shown, I wonder if they'll include story of Alakshmi , included in padma Purana to show that Samudra Manthan creates both good and bad of everything that emerges.

That which is inauspicious and bad emerges first, more effort creates the auspicious and good, according to Padma Purana.

First Alakshmi emerges, then Lakshmi appears during the Samudra manthan.Gods send Alakshmi to go dwell amongst pernicious persons, give them poverty and grief.

She's said to be Consort of Kali, and since Kali is so important to makers , I am wondering if they would include this character.

There are lot of similarities between both too..

Kali is  also said to have been born from the poison created from churning the ocean  Alakshmi takes the form of an owl while Kali's emblem on his war flag is of an owl And  whenever Alakshmi enters a house, families fight and turn on one another. The presence of Kali and his family on earth causes mankind to fight and turn on one another. Finally, Alakshmi is said to ride a donkey. Kali also rides a donkey in kalki Purana

Its believed that They along with their sons are control evil in world from ksheer sagar

But idk what's CVS planning... But I'd think it would be interesting arc considering Alakshmi is said to be elder sister of Lakshmi

Share your views too.

Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

So , since Samudra Manthan is being shown, I wonder if they'll include story of Alakshmi , included in padma Purana to show that Samudra Manthan creates both good and bad of everything that emerges.

That which is inauspicious and bad emerges first, more effort creates the auspicious and good, according to Padma Purana.

First Alakshmi emerges, then Lakshmi appears during the Samudra manthan.Gods send Alakshmi to go dwell amongst pernicious persons, give them poverty and grief.

She's said to be Consort of Kali, and since Kali is so important to makers , I am wondering if they would include this character.

There are lot of similarities between both too..

Kali is  also said to have been born from the poison created from churning the ocean  Alakshmi takes the form of an owl while Kali's emblem on his war flag is of an owl And  whenever Alakshmi enters a house, families fight and turn on one another. The presence of Kali and his family on earth causes mankind to fight and turn on one another. Finally, Alakshmi is said to ride a donkey. Kali also rides a donkey in kalki Purana

Its believed that They along with their sons are control evil in world from ksheer sagar

But idk what's CVS planning... But I'd think it would be interesting arc considering Alakshmi is said to be elder sister of Lakshmi

Share your views too.

Thank you

I hope they do.

Edited by Nicky-nish - 4 years ago