Writers are overexcited lol

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I love the VFX . Amazing Job at thatπŸ‘ bg is also good but lil excessive.

Star cast is also decent. They're good looking and acting is also nice. 

But the major problem is the writing.

Story is very fast paced. Flow isn't smooth at all. Too abrupt. I'm very uncomfortable with it. Idk what exactly is going, which Yug is going on? How is Kali Yuga- ahead of its time?

So many arcs put altogether causing so much confusion.

Shiv-Vishnu friendship is such a beautiful topic , VFx is also good yet these Writers aren't able to execute it well 

I hope they read reviews from fans and change in future episodes.

Esp their way of addressing each other. I loved in DKDM when They called each other Mahadev -Narayan

Here Shivji seems lil mischievous  , while Narayan is calm and even got so angry the other day on Samudra Dev...Role Reversal??πŸ€“

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Story is very fast paced. Flow isn't smooth at all. Too abrupt. I'm very uncomfortable with it. Idk what exactly is going, which Yug is going on? How is Kali Yuga- ahead of its time?

Shiv-Vishnu friendship is such a beautiful topic , VFx is also good yet these Writers aren't able to execute it well 

Esp their way of addressing each other. I loved in DKDM when They called each other Mahadev -Narayan

Here Shivji seems lil mischievous  , while Narayan is calm and even got so angry the other day on Samudra Dev...Role Reversal??πŸ€“

Mischievous paet I agree....  Role reversal...  Savi is too serious  i dont mind anchal seen he needed to have mischievous smile.....  More... 

Mahadev is calm in second epi i was why yeh ukti dhaara kyu he is way to calm.....  Amyway still savi needs to have more expressions on his face... 

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Even I was wondering about the pace of the show but I guess writers are more focused on their plot of Namah fight due to kali that's y they are going lil fast. And the original story will start after kaliyug will start working towards creating problems between NaMah. Seems like makers are showing everything to set the premise of how amazing friends they are and how their friendship and their powers are important for universe.

Just my views. (Dil ko behlane k liye I have come up with this theory πŸ™ˆ)

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why are their dialogues so bad? Saraswati, being a Goddess is worried that some demon would harm Mahadev and Narayan. πŸ˜΅πŸ€”πŸ˜² Is It Possible To Harm The Gods Themselves? Mahadev is Mahakaal, can some demon harm Him? πŸ˜΅ And what is with this thaal falling and all. This is not a daily soap.