Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

I never found Johnny Lever funny, infact he was very one-note and boring for me a bit OTT

Rajpal Yadav was just a laugh riot all the way, sometimes I would just look at him and burst into laughter. Such an underrated gem he is.

1163026 thumbnail

Johnny lever is a legend, Baazigar >> Rajpals filmography.

1078397 thumbnail

Johnny Lever hands down

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Johnny Lever really brought this side comic character and made it very mainstream. He has played side characters all his life yet has made a mark through that.

Rajpal Yadav on the other hand is a better actor overall. But Johnny Lever made such characters cool.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I never found Johnny Lever funny, infact he was very one-note and boring for me a bit OTT

Rajpal Yadav was just a laugh riot all the way, sometimes I would just look at him and burst into laughter. Such an underrated gem he is.

It's funny that my experience has been exactly opposite. Rajpal Yadav, although funny in parts, I found him a bit one note. Johnny Lever on the other hand cracks me up by his mere presence. My friends were literally dragging me from the theater when we were watching Dilwale and I was sitting on the edge of my seat enjoying Johnny Lever's scene (I had to leave, midway though).

Also, why do we always address both by their full names? Just realised that. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I find Johnny Lever annoying so itโ€™s Rajpal for me.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ri never liked the comedy of Johnny lever..seems like I am odd man out. Hands down Raj pal yadav.

928730 thumbnail

Johnny lever anyday over Rajpal

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Johnny was hilarious, so was Rajpal Yadav. Comedy I prefer Johnny more, Rajpal was funny too, but he used to have same type of angry, mad and mental physical comedy, Johnny could do it all. Even without speaking he was funny.

Did Johnny ever did a serious role though?? Rajpal has some really good dramatic roles.

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Not that I haven't enjoyed Johny Lever's performance ever, I find him very loud most of the time..Rajpal is not my favorite but I would pick him over Lever.