Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

For me nothing much happened in 3rd epi.

Samudar manthan has started. I hope makers show all the 14 (hope guessed it right) ratnas appearing from it. Nd their division (I love samudar manthan story a lot) so want complete justice to that.

Makers didn't show that part where Vishnu ji advise devas to hold vasuki's tail so that at the time of manthan vasuki's poison doesn't harm them. But never mind. M looking forward to see how NaMah defeat this asur.(I forgot his name๐Ÿคฆ) without hurting their wives.

Visuals of Namah are treat to watch. ๐Ÿ˜

Scene when lakshmi appears from samudra that overall visuals were beautiful.๐Ÿ˜

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

For me nothing much happened in 3rd epi.

Samudar manthan has started. I hope makers show all the 14 (hope guessed it right) ratnas appearing from it. Nd their division (I love samudar manthan story a lot) so want complete justice to that.

Makers didn't show that part where Vishnu ji advise devas to hold vasuki's tail so that at the time of manthan vasuki's poison doesn't harm them. But never mind. M looking forward to see how NaMah defeat this asur.(I forgot his name๐Ÿคฆ) without hurting their wives.

Visuals of Namah are treat to watch. ๐Ÿ˜

Scene when lakshmi appears from samudra that overall visuals were beautiful.๐Ÿ˜

Wished The Same Justice To Manthan๐Ÿ˜› Devi Lakshmi appears along With Chandra ๐Ÿ˜† Before Amruth๐Ÿ˜› fine she Appeared Without wasting time .

Namah ๐Ÿ˜Žnot present the venue to advice and witness ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚ they busy fighting with KalKhund ๐Ÿ˜ˆ to mitavo his bhook ๐Ÿคข

Every prahar on them affecting their Devis ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅบso requesting Devas in precap don't stop for them ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ it's for World sake Motivation  

Next Entry Is Halahal๐Ÿ˜ฒ  don't know how much melodrama ahead ๐Ÿ˜†just for sake of vfx watching ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Devi SARASWATHI worry about Asur May Harm Namah they in Danger  Taali girana by Shakthi +Lakshmi ๐Ÿ˜†

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vinnas

Wished The Same Justice To Manthan๐Ÿ˜› Devi Lakshmi appears along With Chandra ๐Ÿ˜† Before Amruth๐Ÿ˜› fine she Appeared Without wasting time .

Namah ๐Ÿ˜Žnot present the venue to advice and witness ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚ they busy fighting with KalKhund ๐Ÿ˜ˆ to mitavo his bhook ๐Ÿคข

Every prahar on them affecting their Devis ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅบso requesting Devas in precap don't stop for them ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ it's for World sake Motivation  

Next Entry Is Halahal๐Ÿ˜ฒ  don't know how much melodrama ahead ๐Ÿ˜†just for sake of vfx watching ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Devi SARASWATHI worry about Asur May Harm Namah they in Danger  Taali girana by Shakthi +Lakshmi ๐Ÿ˜†

m excited to see how makers are going to show Shiva drinking halahal as they showed in precap even Kali wants halahal poison to increase his powers. Hope they don't disappoint. Samudhar manthan is an important and interesting event of mythology.

Edited by Nicky-nish - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Seems like makers whole attention is on VFX only and they are not paying attention on dialogues and minute details of this show.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: magicalM

Seems like makers whole attention is on VFX only and they are not paying attention on dialogues and minute details of this show.

Mine too๐Ÿ˜ณ Whole Attention Goes to VFX๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Ž else Don't spare a Minute for Glimpse of the Show