TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Sanaya toh gayi...troll army is on deir way๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by TheBigTamasha - 4 years ago
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo good to see some sane celebs supporting sane people in the house too ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Now people will call sanaya illogical and biased and what not. Because only their pov is ryt .

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I actually liked their discussion unlike some twitter celebs who just don't understand the situation and troll the contestants like haters. Everyone can see the biasness.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Now people will call sanaya illogical and biased and what not. Because only their pov is ryt .

Yaar, quality always lacks. Koi zaroori nhi jahaan poori dunia jaye wo sahi Ho. We find very few sensible people around us, rest all follow herd. 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I want to post this yesterday itself ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sanaya spoke very well๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sanaya explained very well.. what rashmi does is not chugli.. she doesn't wanna talk to the crazy person.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ in real life to we talk it out with our friends.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Oh and here I thought all major celebs like the very famous Kamya and the eternally jobless yet earth shatteringly amazing Kishwer supported Shukla๐Ÿ˜›

People who owe what they say and behave like for their fans know they are supposed to be with right.

Just imagine our doll Sanaya coming and saying she loves shukla๐Ÿคฃ.Cant imagine that.I m glad finally someone is taking class of saand Shukla and chela asim 

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 4 years ago
Mariam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

Gauhar never supported Rashmi and Devileena. Inface she is shocked at their language and behaviour.

No,  many sensible ones are supporting right ones. Gauhar khan,  Shrenu, Surbhi Chandna,  Sanaya, Gurmeet are liking Paras, Rashmi, Devoleena.