PVP-Ishita Deserves The Best Jodi Award!

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

gosh what an epi...the chemistry was all another level it was so natural and unique.The love story of raghbir-pragati is a emotional one with pvp-ishita living praghbir every moment brings the chemistry to another level that brings tears to the eyes,the last time one couple that moved me to tears was Prem-Heer of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil,prem's love confession to heer brought tears to my eyes after ages i had tears for couple and its none other than Raghbir-Pragati and raghbir's love confession just moved me to tears and the hospital scenes with pragati kissing raghbir and pour her heart out to him...every scene of praghbir they just lift up to another level with their chemisty...

its so natural and the way pvp-ishita lives praghbir gosh they are so gorgeous together...they deserve the best jodi award...every moment they are living praghbir

i will kill the juries of they give the best jodi award to the same repeated couple every year...

The Award Belongs To Only PVP-Ishita as Raghbir-Pragati❤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail

I have lost trust in awards for the longest period of time but seriously the best jodi award should go to pvp-ishita as praghbir

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Totally agree with u kitna khubsurat episode tha ufff I knw rm was drunk when he express his love bt jo b ho nashay me saara sach bahir agaya thnks to his brooo hahaha n full start se last tk epi besttt tha finally happy with epi hope agay b cvs aise hi happy happy kartay rahe for me they r perfect couple made for eachother 

NINALOGY thumbnail

The best episode of BP till date. The confession scene was so beautiful.

Guys please do vote for them. They deserve to win.

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree with all of ull , pearl n ishita do deserve the best jodi award.loved yesterday episode .waiting for today's episode n coming forth.can we ask for an offscreen interview of both of them n send our gifts to them as they will be completing 100episodes in few days i guess.how can we do it any idea , other shows fans often do it so how can we.please share ur reviews.

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Best onscreen ka tu pata nahi. There are so many channels and couples. And their love story has just begun.

But they share such a cute off screen bond.

The last two onscreen couples I liked did not get along with each other. So it’s so nice for a change to like a couple who are also good friends off screen.

I enjoy watching their off screen masti as much as I enjoy Praghbir.

I think it also has to do with the fact that Ishita is married and so their friendship doesn’t face any pressure from fans and they can be friends easily. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Best onscreen ka tu pata nahi. There are so many channels and couples. And their love story has just begun.

they are the best on-screen couple for me...hands down👍🏻...

But they share such a cute off screen bond.

I do agree and that comfort level comes out on-screen👍🏻

The last two onscreen couples I liked did not get along with each other. So it’s so nice for a change to like a couple who are also good friends off screen.

thats sweet...god bless pvp-ishita friendship and its goes on even after the show ends😍

I enjoy watching their off screen masti as much as I enjoy Praghbir.

I agree

I think it also has to do with the fact that Ishita is married and so their friendship doesn’t face any pressure from fans and they can be friends easily. 

well in friendship,marital status is never a hurdle its only fandom creating issues themselves,pvp-ishita are mature people and they know what is good n bad for them...pressure from fandom doesn't affect them

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago