~Second Epi --Tale of Manthan and Mitrata~Share Views Plz!!

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

will post mine a bit later ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

Share Friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ wat feels of Epi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Samudramanthan Tale Narrating by Bramhaji who not in FRIEND zone ๐Ÿ˜› to Kid Shrushti๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Demon Kali activates๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ˆ Unveils Mruthyu Lady ๐Ÿ˜› forward next to his team mates๐Ÿ˜†

Friends Adventures  while Samudramanthan Continues๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail

Keeping Aside It Belong To Dept Mythology ๐Ÿ˜Ž Watch The Story of TWO Great Friends  Called Narayan+Mahadev๐Ÿ˜› inshort Namah โค๏ธCombination Of Vfx ๐Ÿ˜›the Only Thing Make This Show Glue at this Moment ๐Ÿ˜ณuntil it serves ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Bramha Dev- One of Member Trinity โญ๏ธ Not Found his  Place in  "Mitraaa " So Narrating All to Shrushti ๐Ÿ˜›.

Where the Last epi Ended Lotus in hand Narayan๐Ÿ˜› Only kept Clue Word of Lakshmi -Vilupth in Sagar ๐Ÿ˜• went ahead to the Place Threatened Poor Father of Devi Lakshmi๐Ÿ˜Ž where she is ๐Ÿ˜’ who also no clue ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

Meanwhile Mitra mahadev Climbed Mountain Top To Locate Lotus foot stamps of Behen It's Another Clue of Lakshmiji ๐Ÿ˜›.

Presented Sagar top near Mitraa to awake Piece of Mind ๐Ÿ˜› Lakshmi Existence found Every Where let's Search Mitraa ๐Ÿ˜›-Narayan Thank u Mitraa ๐Ÿค—

Kali Unveils Devi Mruhtyu Statue  who Elated For his presence ๐Ÿ˜›Gloated Mitraas injustice of Kali Arrest 

All Devas Devis presented at Sagarmanthan Venue Before Mitras ๐Ÿ˜› 

Mandar Parvath itself Came but Unable to adjust itself ๐Ÿ˜ญ Devi Shakthi Controlling Situation without bothering Devas and Herself ๐Ÿ˜› Just Mandar about to fall on Her Mahadev rescued His Wifey ๐Ÿ˜ณ glimpse of love โ˜บ๏ธ.

Narayan too hazar with his Mitra ๐Ÿ˜ณrest pending is Kurmavatar ๐Ÿ˜ƒto settle mandar ๐Ÿ˜† 

Kali with Team mates uninvited meeting ๐Ÿ˜ˆhe Claim leader ship ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Next Epi -Kidnap Vasuki๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Friends Rescues and Manthan Continues .

Hey Shivji ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™kya Din aagaya ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ koyi istarah kahani banate hai aapki upar ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Narayan ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ 

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

M not going to indulge how makers are playing with mythology by giving their expert touches to it.

As I said vfx are like us of this show.(after all they spend around 30 lakhs on it so it has to be appealing๐Ÿ™ˆ)

I like the BGM as well but they are over using it.

And the over use of word 'Mitrata' fine we all know that the show is about Namah's friendship why to say it again and again.๐Ÿ™„

I like that scene of Devi Shakti trying to save Debra's and how Shivji came saved her and den that staring each other (I found that cute๐Ÿ˜‹)

But that putting hair strand behind the hair scene it just too much.....aam insan aur bhagwan mei koi farak nai lgta shayad makers ko.๐Ÿคฆ

Rest is nothing that appealing in yesterday's epi.

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

M not going to indulge how makers are playing with mythology by giving their expert touches to it.

As I said vfx are like us of this show.(after all they spend around 30 lakhs on it so it has to be appealing๐Ÿ™ˆ)

I like the BGM as well but they are over using it.

And the over use of word 'Mitrata' fine we all know that the show is about Namah's friendship why to say it again and again.๐Ÿ™„

I like that scene of Devi Shakti trying to save Debra's and how Shivji came saved her and den that staring each other (I found that cute๐Ÿ˜‹)

But that putting hair strand behind the hair scene it just too much.....aam insan aur bhagwan mei koi farak nai lgta shayad makers ko.๐Ÿคฆ

Rest is nothing that appealing in yesterday's epi.

All I Say ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณThe Day Feel Bad For Vfx ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† is Supposed to Stop Watching The Show  

Uthna Shakthi nahi ki Iss Mitrataa ko Paribhashit karte oops Sunthy reh sakey ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜† 

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vinnas

All I Say ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณThe Day Feel Bad For Vfx ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† is Supposed to Stop Watching The Show  

Uthna Shakthi nahi ki Iss Mitrataa ko Paribhashit karte oops Sunthy reh sakey ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜† 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† jab tak ye VFX aayenge  tab tak hum ye show dekhenge. Jahan ye visuals ruke wahan ye show dekhna band.๐Ÿคฃ

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† jab tak ye VFX aayenge  tab tak hum ye show dekhenge. Jahan ye visuals ruke wahan ye show dekhna band.๐Ÿคฃ

Exactly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ the Remain Mytho shows Which seen and airing ๐Ÿ˜›Consider under Creative Liberty  

Namah ๐Ÿ˜›Specialty  is Vfx Liberty ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผjab tak voh acche rahe Dekne mein koyi prob nahi ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ