FF/SS/OS: Review thread (Ariya Only)

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey Ariyans,

I welcome you to this Review thread for Ariya FF/SS/OS. The purpose of this thread is to post reviews or comments for the stories whose thread has been closed. As you see there is an index for all these stories and most of the topics are closed, I decided to open this thread.

🌷What you can do?

You can directly post your comments and review of the ariya stories you like and are currently reading in this thread.

⚘How to?

If we are going to do this much, why not just have a format for the purpose?

🌷The format is 

1. Write the story name first: (FF/OS/SS)
  2. Write the author name: (current username)
  3. Your Review/Comment: (your text here)

🍃Note🍃

I opened this thread for new readers who can interact with authors directly or for old readers who might have missed out some stories on the forum.

Please follow the IF COC RULES while Posting..

Edited by Hue.Splash - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BitterBerry thumbnail

My Review 1

FF: An Odyssey of Love

Author: prohelika

I was scrolling through the new index of Ariya stories where I found this no I dont regret opening it. I was welcomed to a fresh wave of noncliched drama which made me stick to this story and I am still reading it!

In this story I see a person (ACP Arjun Ratwe) with a lot of internal conflicts as he instinctively saved the dying reputation of one of his own teammate by marrying her when her marriage was broken off. Then begins their journey as the most unlikely couple. I liked the conflicts these characters face everyday trying mask their real self. There is immense care for each other yet there is denial. I am halfway to the story but the author did a great job having me hooked to till now.

I love the fun elements added to the story with our most favorite characters Shree and Chotu. Loved their unconditional support for Riya as they try bring happiness in her life. I also loved Sameer, the way he was so concerned about his team, the little emotional touch to his character has given him a soft to his hard and stern image he always masked.

I am halfway through the story and will complete my review after finishing the story.

I would suggest everyone this story for reading, especially new readers.

Edited by Hue.Splash - 4 years ago
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Stories I like

FF- Electrons cannot be made friends by @bitterberry

FF- talaash by @aquabutterfly

FF- The wait by@muskan76

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I would highly recommend everyone to please go through these

They are fabulous babies to read😀

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: minamma

I would highly recommend everyone to please go through these

They are fabulous babies to read😀

what abt ur pending stories mina?

Ankitapawar512 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii. Plz help me to find two stories. 1. Ariya are frnds and Riya is in love with arjun. Even arjun has feelings but ignore the feeling. Riya will be marrying to one guy who is also acp because of her parents wish she will say yes to that guy. And after engagement with that guy. Riya lost the ring. So with the help of arjun she bring new engagement ring form the shop. On the marriage day the guy thought they are in relationship as one of informer told him they saw them together so that why he does not marry her then arjun marry her. 2. Riya is with a baby in Arjun's house, his mother is also there. Not sure if they are married, Arjun is rude to Riya, but behaves nicely for his mother.
BitterBerry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankitapawar512

Hii. Plz help me to find two stories. 1. Ariya are frnds and Riya is in love with arjun. Even arjun has feelings but ignore the feeling. Riya will be marrying to one guy who is also acp because of her parents wish she will say yes to that guy. And after engagement with that guy. Riya lost the ring. So with the help of arjun she bring new engagement ring form the shop. On the marriage day the guy thought they are in relationship as one of informer told him they saw them together so that why he does not marry her then arjun marry her. 2. Riya is with a baby in Arjun's house, his mother is also there. Not sure if they are married, Arjun is rude to Riya, but behaves nicely for his mother.

This is a review thread dear. 

Use the index for your query! 😊

ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

FF : Nafrat ki ishq - passion of hatred @kunchu 

FF : Dhoka ya Sacha pyar @MRD1692020

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Amazing thread. Like the idea. 

Will try to use the thread. Don't know about review but will comment😳