Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Tfs mahi... Just saw this in another thread too... 

Let's c how the story unfolds Now... 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can't keep up with it.

They cannot sort out the present problems but bring in more dramas. Lets see what happens now. Where will the Khuranas go now. I got a feeling that they will move in HS Hawali, maybe his Father's room.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/patiala-babes-naaembis-real-sons-entry-bring-trouble-hanuman-babita/2019/09/24

shazam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Copying my reply from the other thread-

That will be valid reason for HS and Babes to give their “room” to the Khuranas and HS back on cot and Babes back with Minnie on permanent basis.  Babes will be happy having more ppl to feed and she can keep saying I am not your Bahu, main ye Sab sirf  Minnie ke liye kar Rahi hun.  

They are just gonna use it as a twist to somehow get Ashok and lovely back for future drama. 

Chalo  beheno HS Babita patch up SR to ek saal hone se raha!!!!

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shazam1

Copying my reply from the other thread-

That will be valid reason for HS and Babes to give their “room” to the Khuranas and HS back on cot and Babes back with Minnie on permanent basis.  Babes will be happy having more ppl to feed and she can keep saying I am not your Bahu, main ye Sab sirf  Minnie ke liye kar Rahi hun.  

They are just gonna use it as a twist to somehow get Ashok and lovely back for future drama. 

Chalo  beheno HS Babita patch up SR to ek saal hone se raha!!!!

Lol why would they give HS-Babes ka room to Khuranas? 

Aur bhi rooms hain haveli mein😆....quite possible that Khuranas will be put up in HS ke Dadaji ka room if needed. 

Property drama with NB’s son will definitely address lingering parallels for the Khuranas as well

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

No way are khuranas gonna live in HS’s Haveli now? 🙄

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I'm beginning to lose all hope for this show now