vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

How Is First Episode πŸ˜³Share Views πŸ˜ƒ

Heavy VFXIs Wat Taken Most of PlaceπŸ˜› 

Intro of Devis introducing Devas  Mahadev πŸ˜›Narayan πŸ˜› FriendSouls

Future Vision Of Fighting Between Namah😲 to Intro of Kaliyug  Demon in Prison 

Mahadev Taking Care Parvathi ji while Narayan Flirting Devi Lakshmi πŸ˜Ž

Middle Durvasa Curse to Indra Antique Of Humiliation Via Iravat feet on Parijaath πŸ€’.

Namah Concern Reg Future Vision of Devis πŸ˜›.

After The Result of Du curse -Lakshmiji left Leaving Lotus in Vishnuji Hand with Sigh of Mahadev with him in absence of Her πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Kaliyug Released πŸ˜ˆto make havoc started with Eyes of Guards Turning Kaala πŸ€’😈.

Precap -Samadra manthan 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi!

Nishtha this side.

I kinda have mixed feelings regarding first episode. Episode was nice. Introduction of Devi's and devas was shown beautifully. I like Vikas and Savi's acting. (Though I missed Raina and Saurabh they have set a bar high for them). Still they did portray their part nicely.

Tere are few things I didn't understand for instance how can kali comes out of prison so easily as vishnu said everything has its time and it's decided. Nad how come he didn't realise about his escaping. And that guards eyes turning black gave me a nagin series vibe(sorry for that πŸ™ˆ)

But overall I can say would love to give this show a try. Let's see how it turns out.

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi chandu ..❀️ how r Yar ..so happy to c u here..missing our mouhan n misthu also mishaan😭

Watched namah...I have mixed feeling though I liked it..I loved Narayan actor n parvathi actress..vfx is good..bt yeah I'm.confused how come Narayan n shiv didn't realise Kali violating rules n starting Kali yug

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I liked the actors, their portrayals, but idk, I didn't like the BGM much, and I guess that makes a lot of difference in such shows, and I don't like kaanta laga crap and all  πŸ˜† I mean, she's Mahadev's Parvati, for God's sake. Also, I found the Brahma - kid thing a little lame. πŸ˜† And, their friendship is awesome, but why shove it down our throats some fifty times in thirty minutes. And, the Lakshmi-Parvati Puja scene did not make any sense. I mean what. πŸ˜† Kali is awesome, I love how they show the burning nerves on his body. 

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Hi!

Nishtha this side.

I kinda have mixed feelings regarding first episode. Episode was nice. Introduction of Devi's and devas was shown beautifully. I like Vikas and Savi's acting. (Though I missed Raina and Saurabh they have set a bar high for them). Still they did portray their part nicely.

Tere are few things I didn't understand for instance how can kali comes out of prison so easily as vishnu said everything has its time and it's decided. Nad how come he didn't realise about his escaping. And that guards eyes turning black gave me a nagin series vibe(sorry for that πŸ™ˆ)

But overall I can say would love to give this show a try. Let's see how it turns out.

Hii Nishita πŸ˜ƒ myself Chandu πŸ˜€ 

Don't feel much about Epi πŸ˜†it's just 1st One so take a bit more How Later it Turn out πŸ˜› So keeping aside everything Focus main The Outstanding VFx right Now catching eye πŸ‘€

SRJ+Mohit=MoRab irreplaceable Namah❀️Actually πŸ˜€Still soothing to hear How they Call each -Naaaarayan❀MahaDevvvv ❀ Lots of Love😍😍 .

Here New Stars and New Like it Now πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ.

Entire Kali part is no Clue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Change of Black Eyes is Wat Action of Kali πŸ˜† 

Let's see Few Epis πŸ˜Žmay it Glue Further πŸ˜›or Deviate More using Nagin type things πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜›

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Hi chandu ..❀️ how r Yar ..so happy to c u here..missing our mouhan n misthu also mishaan😭

Watched namah...I have mixed feeling though I liked it..I loved Narayan actor n parvathi actress..vfx is good..bt yeah I'm.confused how come Narayan n shiv didn't realise Kali violating rules n starting Kali yug

Hii Vardhini πŸ€—how's you πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒSo Glad To see You Hereme fineπŸ˜› Missing MishaaliπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈDrop any time in MauHaan❀️AT in CFCs πŸ˜³.

We need more Epis to Get Clarity on Namah πŸ˜Žkali Hungama it just Started πŸ˜ƒ like Parvathi ji unki Bhaiyya πŸ˜›β€οΈ (Looks Too Good😳)

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

I liked the actors, their portrayals, but idk, I didn't like the BGM much, and I guess that makes a lot of difference in such shows, and I don't like kaanta laga crap and all  πŸ˜† I mean, she's Mahadev's Parvati, for God's sake. Also, I found the Brahma - kid thing a little lame. πŸ˜† And, their friendship is awesome, but why shove it down our throats some fifty times in thirty minutes. And, the Lakshmi-Parvati Puja scene did not make any sense. I mean what. πŸ˜† Kali is awesome, I love how they show the burning nerves on his body. 

Its Filmy Parts of Kanta laga and Aanchal keench πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› not paid attention to BGM😳 .shove down 50+ times is for intro πŸ˜† Namah Focus priority everything on Mahadev-Narayan Friendship Goals πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜› wish next epis filled with senseπŸ˜‰ than Vfx . Kali prison and release his burning nerves πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinnas

Its Filmy Parts of Kanta laga and Aanchal keench πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› not paid attention to BGM😳 .shove down 50+ times is for intro πŸ˜† Namah Focus priority everything on Mahadev-Narayan Friendship Goals πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜› wish next epis filled with senseπŸ˜‰ than Vfx . Kali prison and release his burning nerves πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Wanted to give it a shot, that is all. To see how it is. πŸ˜†

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Wanted to give it a shot, that is all. To see how it is. πŸ˜†

its a good try πŸ˜›πŸ˜† enjoyable 7pm πŸ˜› keep away Mytho Stories/Logics aside πŸ˜ƒ

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vinnas

Hii Nishita πŸ˜ƒ myself Chandu πŸ˜€ 

Don't feel much about Epi πŸ˜†it's just 1st One so take a bit more How Later it Turn out πŸ˜› So keeping aside everything Focus main The Outstanding VFx right Now catching eye πŸ‘€

SRJ+Mohit=MoRab irreplaceable Namah❀️Actually πŸ˜€Still soothing to hear How they Call each -Naaaarayan❀MahaDevvvv ❀ Lots of Love😍😍 .

Here New Stars and New Like it Now πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ.

Entire Kali part is no Clue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Change of Black Eyes is Wat Action of Kali πŸ˜† 

Let's see Few Epis πŸ˜Žmay it Glue Further πŸ˜›or Deviate More using Nagin type things πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜›

Hii Chandu! Since it's a first epi m just not judging it. Forget to mention another plus poing this show kept me hooked to it through out epi. I didn't feel like changing tha channel and that's a plus point for me (bcz I hardly like ITV shows and had this bad habit of juggling between channels)😝

True MoRab are irreplaceable.πŸ’— 

The guy playing kali did his job well. Buy still I can't get over that eyes turning black. πŸ™ˆ

I do want this show to do well. Bcz the plot Shiv vs Vishnu seems exciting and engaging. Bas execution acha ho.

Edited by Nicky-nish - 4 years ago