Writers wasted Rohit’s new watch

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

The writers could have used Rohit’s new watch nicely by having Sona notice it w/o his telling her, and understand that he has started efforts to move on. It could explain why she is willing to entertain a proposal overlooking what happened at the church.

Yesterday when he held her hand in his cabin the watch was right under her nose & I thought, there, she is gonna spot it! Wasted opportunity.

They could use the watch again when Raima spots it and asks about it & Rohit is in a fix how to tell her he has started moving on.

Since the watch has been a metaphorical motif until now, I am still hopeful the CVs remember the new watch and use it well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khktfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even I was expecting the same. Alas! It did not happen, may be they take a cue from the forum 😃

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good point but have u noticed the new watch is very similar to the old one? The only differentiating factor is a red band and maybe some other subtle differences but not prominent enough. So I won't give Sona a hard time for not looking at that 😆 Also Sona knows the watch is important to Rohit but does she know it was gifted by Raima? Lets say Sona assumed but given a lot was happening that time and Rohit was acting like a total fool its only natural for her to overlook it.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Actually the watch is very similar to the old one. Sonakshi might find it difficult to differentiate but I'm almost sure that Raima would notice it. It was special for Raima and Rohit. Der is a reason dey made that change......and I'm thinking it is meant for Raima .....not Sonakshi