ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My take on the episode today is entirely different from the views I read on forum. 

I was blown away by the last 8 minutes of the episode. 

Just everything was pitched in the way it was suppose to be- 

Rohit was finding it difficult to consfess, because he is still discovering his feelings and their depth for Sona. He was failing to form words because he was genuinely in loss for them. This is also because that’s his personality, he seems to be the reserve types, who would find it hard to confess their feelings first. He wanted to tell her but all he could say was friends, he was disappointed with himself but he could not help it. I loved how he pointed out his drawbacks and then accepted them.

Sonakshi was getting agitated by his friendship jap, she also reminded him about his love for Raima, hoping he would correct her and express his love. She was desperate to hear him say it. She knew he was beating around the bush and she wanted to instigate him to speak the words that he needed to. She immediately interrupted him like an idiot, but so typical of a woman to do that. She just had to correct him right away and make him realise that he is much beyond than like for her. 

Beautiful scene, I know it’s going to be interrupted. I know Rohit will take 10 steps back as soon as Raima is back and standing infront of him. 

But I feel it’s important for Raima to come back now only, so that he will overcome it at the start. Rather than this happening in the middle. It’s important that he faces his biggest weakness so that he can embrace on his strength. Going back to be aside Raima will make him realise how much life has changed and how all he wants is Sona. Sometimes distance makes you realise more than closeness does. 

I am in love with progress, I am confident that future weeks will be painful yet essential for Rohit to completely let go of his past and move to Sona. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

My take on the episode today is entirely different from the views I read on forum. 

I was blown away by the last 8 minutes of the episode. 

Just everything was pitched in the way it was suppose to be- 

Rohit was finding it difficult to consfess, because he is still discovering his feelings and their depth for Sona. He was failing to form words because he was genuinely in loss for them. This is also because that’s his personality, he seems to be the reserve types, who would find it hard to confess their feelings first. He wanted to tell her but all he could say was friends, he was disappointed with himself but he could not help it. I loved how he pointed out his drawbacks and then accepted them.

Sonakshi was getting agitated by his friendship jap, she also reminded him about his love for Raima, hoping he would correct her and express his love. She was desperate to hear him say it. She knew he was beating around the bush and she wanted to instigate him to speak the words that he needed to. She immediately interrupted him like an idiot, but so typical of a woman to do that. She just had to correct him right away and make him realise that he is much beyond than like for her. 

Beautiful scene, I know it’s going to be interrupted. I know Rohit will take 10 steps back as soon as Raima is back and standing infront of him. 

But I feel it’s important for Raima to come back now only, so that he will overcome it at the start. Rather than this happening in the middle. It’s important that he faces his biggest weakness so that he can embrace on his strength. Going back to be aside Raima will make him realise how much life has changed and how all he wants is Sona. Sometimes distance makes you realise more than closeness does. 

I am in love with progress, I am confident that future weeks will be painful yet essential for Rohit to completely let go of his past and move to Sona. 

Nope, you are not the only one who felt that way! I really enjoyed the episode and found the proposal to be very realistic and in tune with Rohit’s character! I keep repeating this, but I love how they always keep Rohit in character, be it in comedy, romantic or emotional scenes! I definitely agree with you! Great analysis!! I just hope the writers handle this track well because it has so much potential! The actors are brilliant and the chemistry is on point! They can create a beautiful angsty track! Fingers crossed! 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Glad we are on the same base 

I loved the way they showcased Rohit, I would have hated  it if he had fallen for Sona out of blue, his guilt for Raima is beyond all atm, the love is long gone from there. And he is the only person who can help himself out of that guilt. He needs to do it all by himself and I am glad he will do so soon. It’s going to be tough

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago