New promo - Minnie’s surprise

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Lol at NB 😆. We are also as frustrated with Babita as NB.

Lagta hai they are gonna go on a honeymoon? 🤔

https://twitter.com/sonytv/status/1176036903239311363?s=21

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL honeymoon pe bhi chai pakode hi khaayenge, Bas 😆

But seems like Mini has moved on from her hurt of what Lala said to her the other day 🤷‍♀️😂....Ab they have teamed up again.  

Dunno if Babita’s brain will wake up after gyaan from NB...

And doesn’t seem like there’s any intent to fix the HS-Mini issues. Lol 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

But seems like Mini has moved on from her hurt of what Lala said to her the other day 🤷‍♀️😂....Ab they have teamed up again.  

I just hope this surprise doesn't turn into another drama and end up HS doubting Minnie. Since the CD drama I have lost all confidence in CVS of being realistic

YoungHeart thumbnail

Lol there won’t be a kitchen on her honeymoon, so she will be fine 😆. After NB’s gyaan, hopefully Babita ko kuch aakal ajaye. 

The Minnie-HS issue will be kept aside for now... they are probably gonna focus on Hanita. After they are solid, maybe they will address Minnie’s issue. Let’s see.

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

But one thing is noteworthy...precap and this preview are both showing a pretty normal Mini in her usual mode of trying to solve things for her Babes. 

Has there been some kind of convo between her and HS or her and Laale where someone said to her that she is very much needed? 🤔

YoungHeart thumbnail

Okkk don’t tell me cvs are actually giving us Hanita going on a honeymoon? No wayyy they can’t be this meherbaan on us, I will be shocked if they actually show a honeymoon track 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Lol there won’t be a kitchen on her honeymoon, so she will be fine 😆. After NB’s gyaan, hopefully Babita ko kuch aakal ajaye. 

The Minnie-HS issue will be kept aside for now... they are probably gonna focus on Hanita. After they are solo, maybe they will address Minnie’s issue. Let’s see.

Hmm I feel putting HS-Mini aside without resolving will make things worse. That’s a major wedge issue between HB....their relationship can’t really develop without addressing what Babita said on the wedding night vis a vis accusing him of not being able to be a father to Mini. 

She will always keep jumping back to that no matter what “romance” they manage to do on a honeymoon. 

Anyways, let’s see where it goes. 

YoungHeart thumbnail

But one thing is noteworthy...precap and this preview are both showing a pretty normal Mini in her usual mode of trying to solve things for her Babes. 

Has there been some kind of convo between her and HS or her and Laale where someone said to her that she is very much needed? 🤔

Nope I don’t think there is any convo that happened. Minnie is probably trying to move past it for now... something will trigger her later and the outburst will happen. I believe this will happen after Hanita are on solid front (if they needed up going to a honeymoon). 

Just watch Babita will be like I can’t go Minnie ko akela chodke 🤦🏻‍♀️

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Oh my my u know I got that in mind but again smjha liya apne aap ko ki don't expect it now.... 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

I just hope this surprise doesn't turn into another drama and end up HS doubting Minnie. Since the CD drama I have lost all confidence in CVS of being realistic

This is why I’m saying that sending HB on a honeymoon won’t help anything if trust issues are still festering 🤷‍♀️

Anyways, seems like writers just want to put in a honeymoon track to give romantic moments without addressing the problems from the wedding epis vis a vis the CD incident.