tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What was that? She is breaking up the fake relationship which was already broken up by him. He sprints to declare his new found love & then blabbers meaningless rubbish. He is obviously dragging his feet with his friend jaap  & still she asks him to find love in her eyes? What a bakwaas episode, wasted 20minutes, total cr*p   * head desk*.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sonakshi can't blame anyone in the future because she's well aware Rohit loves Raima madly he insulted her he said he's himself breaking the fake GF and BF relationship still, she re-asked him if he's okay with it, in fact she should not have cleared with him.Then the last she told him to look into her eyes, may be she's cool with Rohit reactions because she's thinking Raima is still in coma and will not be back.

She's buying problems for herself.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What's wrong with today's episode? We all know that Rohit is not a good while expressing his feelings, kind of introvert type. This happens in real life and all those we see in other shows are something unrealistic. It's good that Rohit at least took the initiative. About Sona She's a very emotional when it comes to love. Asking him to find what's in her eyes isn’t something bawkas but to make Rohit realise her feelings for him.now Everytime she wont say words, rohit needs to read the eyes as well.

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting for epi tonight,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Amru4krish thumbnail

I loved the episode...it was very cute and nice.... As Rohit said he has never taken initiative in proposing a girl....that's clearly shown by his act... And I feel tomorrow he will say I can see kajal in your eyes 🤣and Sona will get angry and go off..later he will regret and follow her to the hospital where she would have gone to meet raima ...again there will be a failed attempt of proposal .... He would then invite her home and finally wanna propose where raima Rani will.make her entry ....I guess I guess I guess.... All these things.... Let's see how it goes...

What ever it is the show is just going awesome...loving it....

Highlight being Ajit s comments on how Rohit will die single .....was hilarious and Rohits imagination...rofl .... Wahaan bhi photo keenchvalo.... Bade ho gade bhi nehi bol saktha 🤣

What do feel Rohit is gonna say tomorrow ?

Btw this is Amru..... Joined IF because of Bepannah... This is the third show am watching after beinteha and Bepannah...am just loving it.....

tranquilmelody thumbnail

Ok, even if we accept that all the fumbling by a 32year old Dr surgeon, who is otherwise a confident, mature, no nonsense kind of guy, couldn't get out a single sentence to declare his love, because of his introverted nature, how can we justify Sona's behaviour?

Which self respecting girl will force a guy to read the 'love' in her eyes to a guy, knowing very well that he is madly in love with another girl, holding a torch for her for more than 4 years & has time & again told that he believes love is a one time matter. I wouldn't.

Only we the viewers know that he has started falling for her, Sona doesn't. All she knows is that R is the love of his life, he has been pining for her for so many years. Just last night he went crazy about forgetting R's BD & not being able to light candles for her. So why the heck would she make him realise her feelings for him when she accepted to Suman that she needs to put a stop to this one sided love.

Originally posted by: Arshi-

What's wrong with today's episode? We all know that Rohit is not a good while expressing his feelings, kind of introvert type. This happens in real life and all those we see in other shows are something unrealistic. It's good that Rohit at least took the initiative. About Sona She's a very emotional when it comes to love. Asking him to find what's in her eyes isn’t something bawkas but to make Rohit realise her feelings for him.now Everytime she wont say words, rohit needs to read the eyes as well.

tranquilmelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

I loved the episode...it was very cute and nice.... As Rohit said he has never taken initiative in proposing a girl....that's clearly shown by his act... And I feel tomorrow he will say I can see kajal in your eyes 🤣and Sona will get angry and go off..later he will regret and follow her to the hospital where she would have gone to meet raima ...again there will be a failed attempt of proposal .... He would then invite her home and finally wanna propose where raima Rani will.make her entry ....I guess I guess I guess.... All these things.... Let's see how it goes...

What ever it is the show is just going awesome...loving it....

Highlight being Ajit s comments on how Rohit will die single .....was hilarious and Rohits imagination...rofl .... Wahaan bhi photo keenchvalo.... Bade ho gade bhi nehi bol saktha 🤣

What do feel Rohit is gonna say tomorrow ?

Btw this is Amru..... Joined IF because of Bepannah... This is the third show am watching after beinteha and Bepannah...am just loving it.....

Yeah Ajit rocked today 😃 The only part of the episode which I liked.