Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

1 question jab bani preg thi usnay raghbir ko bataya tha actually i always avoid raghbir bani fb scenes so thats y i ask this ques plz tell me kya usnay kuch bataya tha rm ko 

2 question:  i knw abhi praghbir love story start nhi hui cvs ki waja se bt 1 doubt plzz u cn clear my doubt guys kahi aisa to nhi k ishita married hai so thats y she say no for bold or romantic scenes ? Bcs aik ekta ka aik show tha kasam uski actress b married thi so usnay no keh diya tha 4 bold scenes what u think ishita ne to nhi kiya aisa i hope nt bcs really want to see praghbir romance in future agar cvs ne aisa honay diya to 😑😑 bcs they love othr actress i mean old bani aj bhi pata nhi kitna bold scene bardasht karna parega wo bhi epi k starting me jb rm pragati ko bachayega bt usmay bani dikhegi ahhh im soo upset aj ka epi kese dekhungi 😒😒😒😒😒😒

Edited by Catty24 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

1) bani did not tell raghbir that she was pregnant,she wanted to give him a surprise in manali but than the accident happened and she suffered a miscarriage

2)for your 2nd question,well the dori scene is quite a bold scene so was the bed sequence and morning sequence...so there is no restriction,ishita is very very comfortable with pvp in doing romantic n passionate scenes...most of praghbir scenes are bold..come on nazm nazm dance pvp held her so close to him that her eye lid touched his moustache,its proof enough the comfort level she shares and her married status is not coming in b/w...bani is integral part of the story and it revolves around her so we have to tolerate raghbir-bani fbs...by the way pvp-ishita scenes are bolder than the kasam couple and its proof enough there is no restriction due to her married status

the main problem is they reveal that pragati is bani thus raghbir is seeing similarities of bani in pragati,it actually should be pragati n bani are two different people that could be an interesting dynamic

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Catty24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

1) bani did not tell raghbir that she was pregnant,she wanted to give him a surprise in manali but than the accident happened and she suffered a miscarriage

2)for your 2nd question,well the dori scene is quite a bold scene so does the bed sequence and morning sequence...so there is no restriction,ishita is very very comfortable with pvp in doing romantic n passionate scenes...most of praghbir scenes are bold..come on nazm nazm dance pvp held her so close to him that her eye lid touched his moustache,its proof enough the comfort level she shares and her married status is not coming in b/w...bani is integral part of the story and it revolves around her so we have to tolerate raghbir-bani fbs...by the way pvp-ishita scenes are bolder than the kasam couple and its proof enough there is no restriction due to her married status

the main problem is they reveal that pragati is bani thus raghbir is seeing similarities of bani in pragati,it actually should be pragati n bani are two different people that could be an interesting dynamic

Thnk u for clear my doubts now wnt to see praghbir baby lolzzz 1st love story hope we cn see sooon yeah ur right bani show ka part he we cnt do anything bt ab jaha zarurat ho waha dikhaye cvs hr 2 epi k baad again hr scenes irritating he bcs now main lead to praghbir he na main unki story pe focus hona chahiye kuch love story agay barhna chahiye if he imagine bani in prag thn story agay nhi barh payegi praghbur ki lv story ruin na kare hope they understand kash ye bani nhi pragati hi hoti ahhh all bcs of this problm similarities he n fb scenes b 

Catty24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catty24

Thnk u for clear my doubts now wnt to see praghbir baby lolzzz 1st love story hope we cn see sooon yeah ur right bani show ka part he we cnt do anything bt ab jaha zarurat ho waha dikhaye cvs hr 2 epi k baad again hr scenes irritating he bcs now main lead to praghbir he na main unki story pe focus hona chahiye kuch love story agay barhna chahiye if he imagine bani in prag thn story agay nhi barh payegi praghbur ki lv story ruin na kare hope they understand kash ye bani nhi pragati hi hoti ahhh all bcs of this problm similarities he n fb scenes b 

Abd yess r8 kasam se to bettr scenes he bold and romantic or ye jodi bhi best he im happy k ishita ko koi problm nhi 

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

2)for your 2nd question,well the dori scene is quite a bold scene so was the bed sequence and morning sequence...so there is no restriction,ishita is very very comfortable with pvp in doing romantic n passionate scenes...most of praghbir scenes are bold..come on nazm nazm dance pvp held her so close to him that her eye lid touched his moustache,its proof enough the comfort level she shares and her married status is not coming in b/w...bani is integral part of the story and it revolves around her so we have to tolerate raghbir-bani fbs...by the way pvp-ishita scenes are bolder than the kasam couple and its proof enough there is no restriction due to her married status

Pearl and Ishita share a great rapport off screen. They seem to be very comfortable with each other.

Thank God Ishita is married, otherwise the poor girl would be bashed on a daily basis.

I doubt she has any such issue. I agree with Mages completely. Actors are professionals. They can’t work with such restrictions.

Look at Dipika Kakkar. She is also married and so is Deepika Singh. And the Kasam actress. They are all part of popular onscreen jodis.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Pearl and Ishita share a great rapport off screen. They seem to be very comfortable with each other.

yup they share a great rapport off-screen and amazing passionate chemistry on-screen...they share a great comfort level

Thank God Ishita is married, otherwise the poor girl would be bashed on a daily basis.

why what happrn yaar?why would she grt bashed if she was not married

I doubt she has any such issue. I agree with Mages completely. Actors are professionals. They can’t work with such restrictions.

exactly...but yes there are some actors refuses to do romantic n passionate scenes but from what i see from praghbir iys not the case,their scenes are bold

Look at Dipika Kakkar. She is also married and so is Deepika Singh. And the Kasam actress. They are all part of popular onscreen jodis.

I agree...but dipika n deepika never say NO to intimate scenes but kratika had issues after her marriage while doing kasam the consummation sequence b/w rishi-tanuja was shot by bds while in kzk n punar vivah she did intimate scenes and that was before marriage