Raghu to kill Preeti by accident? (SPOILERS)

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/gathbandhan-raghu-to-shoot-and-kill-dhanaks-sister-preeti/2019/09/18

On iwmbuzz apparently Raghu misses his shot and hits preeti, causing seperation of Dhanak And Raghu. 

Raghu has done this once before where he shot Dhanak by accident i think.

Raghu can't aim his pistol correctly lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

i thought her sis name was sejal?

i hope its not true...dont want Raghu to be a murderer...it would be too hard to forgive him

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No, sejal is the other sister. Preeti is the one that got kidnapped by Tiwari.

Me too, I hope it's not true.

I feel like raghus dad Bharat who was hiding in the corner, he killed Preeti and ran off because he had a gun too, all the blame was put on Raghu who fired a shot but didn't hit anything. That's what I think will happen. In reality Bharat killed Preeti.

MochaQueen thumbnail

hope so otherwise how can dhanak ever forgive him?

idk who preeti is then...i was just afraid that sejal doesnt die thank God its not her...i liked sejal with aslam

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Bharat only killed preeti ,raghu's bullet hit some trunk or wall  , raghu just misunderstood d situation & thought he killed preeti.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am very disappointed with dhanak as she always preches blah blah about law & etc but does police dont investigate further .

I was actually not very fond of dhanak but i started liking her after she kidnapped raghu but again she is back 2 square one with her big talk of law .

Anyways as leap had came , i dont want 2 see her again as IPS coz she had not done anything without raghu's help .

Anytime I prefer IPS sandhya rathi then IPS dhanak

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago