Preeti Should Get Eliminated Next

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I really love most of the contestants and they all have such great voices, I don't have anything against preeti, but she should be eliminated next as most of the time, she sings in the same way and I know she has expression and she is good with haign different expression while singing

But, her tone is the same everytime she sings and I felt Urgen was better than Preeti yet they eliminated her 

Also, I felt that, Alka was really mean and kind of insensitive with Urgen, even if Urgen gave a nice performance, Alka neer said anything good for her and Alka was always harsh on Urgen for no reason, Alka sued to neer appreciate her

Alka used to always be really rude with Urgen and I am sure others must have felt it too ,she always was cold with Urgen

But, Preeti sings in the same tone every week and Alka always is biased towards preeti 

I find Alka very biased as a judge, Neha is way better than her, I am glad that, Neha is judging Indian Idol again, Neha is the best judge 

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

I think Prity is singing very well, she should be one of the finalists. Let's see.

MochaQueen thumbnail

I like prity...shes so cute with a melodious voice

hariskh thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

I like prity...shes so cute with a melodious voice

I agree with you that, she has a melodious voice, but she sings in the same chirpy way always, I wat her to sing more slow songs , she is adorable ,but I have a fear if she will be one of the finalists instead of Tapalapta , I might be saying her name wrong 

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Tapol has a unique voice...but i still prefer prity lol

hariskh thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Tapol has a unique voice...but i still prefer prity lol

I want Tapalapta and Ankuna/Sneha in top 2 

But, Nishta is really good as well, the female contestants were really good this year 

I really feel Alka is biased towards Preeti, , I don't like Alka as a judge, I find her really mean, the way she used to talk with Urgen was so disrespectful, she used to always scold Urgen and bring her selfesteem down 

Javed is the  best judge, he gives constructive feedback and does nto hurt people's feelings along his comments , he looks at both strengths and weaknesses of every contestant 

Kpmmusic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahakh

I want Tapalapta and Ankuna/Sneha in top 2 

But, Nishta is really good as well, the female contestants were really good this year 

I really feel Alka is biased towards Preeti, , I don't like Alka as a judge, I find her really mean, the way she used to talk with Urgen was so disrespectful, she used to always scold Urgen and bring her selfesteem down 

Javed is the  best judge, he gives constructive feedback and does nto hurt people's feelings along his comments , he looks at both strengths and weaknesses of every contestant 

Correct.

MochaQueen thumbnail

i love nishtha

even guntaas i feel got eliminated too soon

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Preeti is good enough to even win, for a 8 year old she is a miracle. I think the one that has overstayed her stay is sneha. She does so much classical kheench taan to every damn song that I want to reach out into to tv and stop her. For the life of me, I fail to understand why she is still there. My top 3 are ankona, preeti and nishta.