Interesting Epi

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

It was balance of action love and friendship with a hint of future destruction of friendship

we all know that electro will kidnap amrita as jiya got to know ansh's weakness but what happened in the lab of randhir was a new side of ansh,the obsession and craziness he has for amrita was clearly visible and it can lead him to destruction

our hero entry was excellent to save his ladylove👍🏻...the brilliant scientist he is,i have to confess randhir really loves amrita deeply the way he carreress her and pour out his fear...he is afraid to loose her and that could be seen in his eyes

the Ridhir room scene was hilarious and also touch my heart when randhir say i will never touch or get intimate with you w/o your permission...a gentleman he is somewhere deep in amrita's heart she knows randhir will not do such a thing that hurts her and this is one reason she was comfortable around randhir in just wearing his shirt and the moment ansh came she jump to the bed...though a comic fill sequence but there was depth of meaning in the scene that shows what a gentleman randhir is and his respect for women...what a character Randhir Agnihotri is👍🏻

at last amrita got to know that it was her dadi who changed her clothes and nothing happen b/w Ridhir😂

randhir plans to take over garewals but its not an easy task...amrita overheard all their conversation regards to garewals n haiwaan...the main focus of this scene was trust in friendship...well both randhir n amrita are right in their own places...randhir wanted her safety and amrita wants the truth of the crimes and trust in friendship...both are right in their places

this is my fav ridhir scene after the confession...randhir trying to make amrita understand why he had to hide the truth and also confess his feelings for her and of course explain to her abt love n trust...gosh this scene was beautiful but when he wants to know whether she accept his love and when she rejected and walks off...it broke his heart and he was sad just than ansh enter picture and randhir hide his feelings,he does know how to hide his feelings and sacrifice,he was talking to ansh with a fake smile but deep in his heart he was heartbroken due to amrita's rejection and yet so focus on his aim as he reveal his idea to ansh and thats why amrita got all the information and arrest the garewals

party in randhir house,whole time randhir was in bar and he looks drink too...normally he acts as drunk but this time round he was sad n slightly drunk ans i can easily say its due to amrita...it could been seen in his face n he change his expression n topic once ansh enters...its proves enough when randhir comes to know ansh feelings for amrita...he knows how to mask his feelings for amrita

randhir wants to marry n settle down n we all know whom he is hinting towards and amrita knows it too...the guy is totally lost in love,the way he looks at amrita with so much love,he really loves her

Bromance,love their friendship but than its going to be destructive...hope randhir brings back is bro from evil clutches...a girl cannot be the reason to break a strong friendship

precap: gosh lots of things happening,ansh question who is the girl n randhir says he is one women girl when the day she say yes,he will definitely introduce her...garewals finding ways to crack dhiransh friendship and jiya already find the way,ansh saw ridhir intimate moment along with a strong bond shaping up b/w ridhir as a couple,randhir telling the truth to amrita n a monster hand grabs randhir...interesting for sunday