Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

Oh yes, I understand what you mean now about Imarti and Babita. I would also love to see a track about HS and his mother? What about you? I don't see Babita ready to help him anytime soon but at least she can't run away this time. 

Yes, he's taking on the burden for both women, partly for his penance and partly for his promise to himself. I don't think he knows it yet but he'll fail Minnie here because her issues run too deep and he isn't by her side to detect them and help her. 

He needs to stop controlling his fatherly instincts and let it come out naturally so that Minnie can feel assured he will always be there for her, ready whenever she is, as her Hanuman Uncle. Perhaps exploring the father label is best left out for now. Yes, they now each other in a way no one else can but they need to keep learning more and more, and while HS wasn't a part of her past, he needs to make sure he's part of her present and future. 

I am always in awe of the writing, especially because when you watch the old episodes, the writing and the performances seem to fall in line but it's just that you see more meaning there than you first did because you know more of the backstory. Phenomenal writing, I must say!

I would love to see a track on them and the entire Singh family to be honest. But it's just not the right time right now. They have way too many threads opened up that need to be resolved before she can be revisited. I guess, we can look at HS putting away the sindoor dabbi as a sign of that. It's not completely locked away, but for now it has been put off to the side.

This will be a learning curve for him. Yes, parents aren't mind readers, but they are able to pick up on when their children are lying, keeping secrets from them or when their overall mood/behavior changes drastically. The wedding was a perfect cover for Minnie to hide her true feelings, but she can't keep up the disguise anymore.

Agreed. Keep the father label aside and just help Minnie out as a friend. Also, given her age, I wouldn't even mind if that's the relationship they choose to work with going forward.

Yup! I get this exact same feeling when it comes to Imarti. Whether it's the way he first describes their wedding night, and then we see the actual representation of it; or when he gets suspended and we realize that it's not the first time that it has happened; or when we see little objects and realize how Imarti's presence used to be all over it like the downstairs kitchen, the room upstairs, the balcony or even HS' locket.

I am so impressed by how even inanimate objects have been given so much life that they truly feel like a character of their own, like the Haveli.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Oh yes, I understand what you mean now about Imarti and Babita. I would also love to see a track about HS and his mother? What about you? I don't see Babita ready to help him anytime soon but at least she can't run away this time. 

Yes, he's taking on the burden for both women, partly for his penance and partly for his promise to himself. I don't think he knows it yet but he'll fail Minnie here because her issues run too deep and he isn't by her side to detect them and help her. 

He needs to stop controlling his fatherly instincts and let it come out naturally so that Minnie can feel assured he will always be there for her, ready whenever she is, as her Hanuman Uncle. Perhaps exploring the father label is best left out for now. Yes, they now each other in a way no one else can but they need to keep learning more and more, and while HS wasn't a part of her past, he needs to make sure he's part of her present and future. 

I am always in awe of the writing, especially because when you watch the old episodes, the writing and the performances seem to fall in line but it's just that you see more meaning there than you first did because you know more of the backstory. Phenomenal writing, I must say!

@bold I agree totally... It's totally mind blowing when look back and now.... 👏

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I wish they  pucturise the song moh moh ke dhaage on hanita.... 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

I wish they  pucturise the song moh moh ke dhaage on hanita.... 

They did already! It's in episode 116, when they're riding towards the therapist's office.

asmaanixx thumbnail

I WISH BABITA STARTS FEELING SOMETHING FOR HS

I WISH HS CAN BE HAPPY FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I wish some gandharva taps Babita's soul and fills her with healthy desires for someone whom she has rights on.🤔

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I wish some gandharva taps Babita's soul and fills her with healthy desires for someone whom she has rights on.🤔

Gandharva bole toh? 🤔

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Gandharva bole toh? 🤔

Demi God.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Ab Demi God ho ve ya shaitaan, par koi toh isse pyaar karna sikhaye. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

I wish for Chookar mere mann ko picturused on Hanita over the backdrop of a very emotional moment.

PLEASE YEH DEDO.