Meher is worst than her mother.

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

no offence but my thoughts..

Meher is more worst and selfish than her mom, Even GOD won't forgive her.

I hate her for acting so nice with Param when he wants leave him and go. 

Why Meher is hell bent to create more choas in Sarab & Param life.

She married Sabar to save her kid, acceptable as a mother but as a human she cheated and liar.

She wants to leave Sabar and he is doing his best to protect and settle her, usually she could have been throw out on the night and insulted. Could be arrested for cheating Sabar.

All Sabar wants her not to give hope to Param and break his heart.

Poor Sabar..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

But how can she misbehave with a child like Param??

Edited by TC_FA - 4 years ago
sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

But how can she misbehave with a child like mehar??

You mean Param, she can’t misbehave with a kid but give false hopes? Give him life time pain?

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sneha_17

You mean Param, she can’t misbehave with a kid but give false hopes? Give him life time pain?

But we know that she is not gonna leave him in the end

Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi sneha, sorry to differ.. do u think if meher throws hatred towards param, param will get detach from meher? no way.. even in previous incident param said he hate meher by only words not from heart... result is only his health declined not affection with meher.. 

so its waste for meher todo hating drama, atleast for some days she can keep param happy... 

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I mean her mother literally abused the life right out of her before the wedding, mentally, emotionally and physically torturing her until the girl had no real choice but to marry a man she did not want. Her mother also killed the love of her life right before her eyes. So idk if that's a fair comparison😆

Meher is on her journey of development, we may not agree with her choices now but she is also pregnant. Not only is she expecting to bring a new life into the world, it's putting into perspective the little life she's raising now with Param. And you can't deny that even at the doctor's insistence that no pregnant women be allowed near Param, she devoted days for him to be better again. 

I don't think she's breaking Param's heart at all, even if she's nice to him, even if she gives the boy an ounce of love, it's something he will remember and cherish her for. Ofc we know she won't end up leaving, and I'm not saying that Sarab is wrong either. 

The problem is both Meher and Sarab are right from their own perspectives, but both of their actions can potentially be damaging to Param, not just Meher's.