Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

You have a unique habit of binging many dramas at one time and dropping it in the middle..😆

Indians dramas are in a different category altogether, so I don't think that perception will apply here girl 😆

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tris007

Indians dramas are in a different category altogether, so I don't think that perception will apply here girl 😆

That's true on Indian dramas!!! They run for 1000's of episodes!!! 🤣 I read recently Yeh Rishta celebrated 3000th episode!!! 🤣🤣🤣 What even!!!
Tris007 thumbnail

Indeed..As in Extraordinary You, the heroine says.."Some people love the 2nd lead more and ship, but they always fall short of hero"..😆

Tris..You should try "Extraordinary You"..Its hilarious!!! Also "Be Melodramatic"!!!

I was reading the synopsis you posted for Extraordinary You, I stopped reading when the part "heart disease" came 😆

I read your spoiler on Be Melodramatic on Twitter just few hours ago, and dammit, now I can't watch that one even though it sounds so good! 🤣

Tris007 thumbnail

That's true on Indian dramas!!! They run for 1000's of episodes!!! 🤣 I read recently Yeh Rishta celebrated 3000th episode!!! 🤣🤣🤣 What even!!!

Damn! That show has been running for yearsssss too

poo_j thumbnail

I was reading the synopsis you posted for Extraordinary You, I stopped reading when the part "heart disease" came 😆

I read your spoiler on Be Melodramatic on Twitter just few hours ago, and dammit, now I can't watch that one even though it sounds so good! 🤣

Its a comic world..So don't worry..Nothing happens to heroine in Extraordinary You..

And what's the spoiler for Be Melodramatic?😳 Its not a thriller one..Just ordinary one..Life about three friends and a guy who are living together!!!

Tris007 thumbnail

Its a comic world..So don't worry..Nothing happens to heroine in Extraordinary You..

And what's the spoiler for Be Melodramatic?😳 Its not a thriller one..Just ordinary one..Life about three friends and a guy who are living together!!!

Oh, that's good news! Maybe I'll try it later 😃 Is it on Netflix? 😆

She was imagining her lover all this while or something....

poo_j thumbnail

Oh, that's good news! Maybe I'll try it later 😃 Is it on Netflix? 😆

She was imagining her lover all this while or something....

That's not spoiler..They show that in episode 1 itself during character intro..Its just that she realized that in episode 8..

Nope..Both are not in Netflix..You need to try myasiantv, kiss asian or dramafast sites!!!

1103978 thumbnail

Hmmm ... what do I say what do I say!

poo_j thumbnail

Episode 7 was ridiculous..They even making a fool of agents..Especially Gi Tae Ung..
Why make him and other agents think that a person in hidding will come to get water in shop and so they can catch him??? Just to make leads intelligent? 😂😂😂 What even!!! 💁🏻‍♀️

And Shadow is someone else not Go Hye Ri's boss..I dont care who it is unless its Gi..🤷🏻‍♀️

poo_j thumbnail

Episode 8 was more irritating..I couldn't even finish half of it..Of course..You are the best Cha Del Geon..Also Go Hye Ri!!!🙄🙄🙄 All other agents are incompetent!!!