Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Yo guys🤗

I had been waiting for this drama since long.. but I won't watch it on air.. will binge it at the end coz I have seen that I lose interest when i watch on air dramas ..

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

🤣 ... Hum chashmish, Illhabad waale .. 😆 (-I hope I got the city right ... been so long since miley jab hum tum ... sweet school memories!)

You mean Morena 🤣

Kaisan ba Chashmish🤣

Tris007 thumbnail

He's too serious type in here ... Ofc given the theme of the show he's bound to have a serious role than care-a-damn role!

I am kind of losing interest! ... 🤔

I almost did in the third episode too. But then I watched it again on TV and it was all good 😆

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

You mean Morena 🤣

Kaisan ba Chashmish🤣

Morena?! ... Can't even recall now lol ... Bhavesh and his kaali ghata was too funny ... was trying to look for his clips on YT but there are none .. 😕

Tris007 thumbnail

Morena?! ... Can't even recall now lol ... Bhavesh and his kaali ghata was too funny ... was trying to look for his clips on YT but there are none .. 😕

I know right! Hotstar has taken everything down 😵
1103978 thumbnail

I know right! Hotstar has taken everything down 😵

Tris did you ever think Gunjan and Samrath would tie the knot for reals while on air?! ... I know many used to ship and dream of them forever types ... 😆 .. I never thought Sanaya would hold onto him since he didn't fly as high as her comparatively!

Tris007 thumbnail

Tris did you ever think Gunjan and Samrath would tie the knot for reals while on air?! ... I know many used to ship and dream of them forever types ... 😆 .. I never thought Sanaya would hold onto him since he didn't fly as high as her comparatively!

I can see where you are coming from! I never thought Sanaya would link up with him. I never shipped them off-screen.

Plus, now that I think about Sanaya's behavior, it's pretty unbelievable she chose to get married to him. She does have this famous celebrity attitude. But at the same time, I've seen her holding her friendships so dear to her so I am not totally surprised either.

1103978 thumbnail

I can see where you are coming from! I never thought Sanaya would link up with him. I never shipped them off-screen.

Plus, now that I think about Sanaya's behavior, it's pretty unbelievable she chose to get married to him. She does have this famous celebrity attitude. But at the same time, I've seen her holding her friendships so dear to her so I am not totally surprised either.

Like who?! ... Who are her friends?!? ... And I agree I thought the same .. didn't ship them .. always thought they would break up .. so was surprised to see her tying the knot very privately!

Tris007 thumbnail

Like who?! ... Who are her friends?!? ... And I agree I thought the same .. didn't ship them .. always thought they would break up .. so was surprised to see her tying the knot very privately!

Arrey, pretty much the whole main cast of IPKKND. They're such besties off-screen. Barun, Sanaya, Akshay, and their partners especially. It's commendable really 👏 I've never seen such friendship offscreen lol

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Im totally totally loving this show. Completely glued !!

FL shouldn't have such bad drinking habits..Also, which NIS agent trembles while shooting & is barely vigilant while a stuntman on the other hand is doing the job instead of her Im glad she is atleast quick witted. There is mole everywhere & its hard to trust anyone !! I doubt even the current team has a mole.

6 epis done but I still feel like Im watching the first episode, its so intense !! 👍🏼