Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Yes Camellia! lol

I love the FL in that show too, but I didn't wanna watch the love at first sight theme lol

I have no problem with love at first sight in drama and movies..😆 I am loving it..
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

I have no problem with love at first sight in drama and movies..😆 I am loving it..

Amen 🙌🏽

Omg that priest show was good! Why did I drop it? fkvmvfjsnofv

poo_j thumbnail

Amen 🙌🏽

Omg that priest show was good! Why did I drop it? fkvmvfjsnofv

You dropped it? lol Finish binging one kdrama then move on to others..If you binge many at once you will lose interest in others..
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

You dropped it? lol Finish binging one kdrama then move on to others..If you binge many at once you will lose interest in others..

Yes, that's me 🤣

1103978 thumbnail

I remember Sam complaining about MOTA after the first week and then getting hooked after us rookies started worshipping it and I guess after the divorcee part kinda cleared up..... 🤣

😆 ... Well well I am not a sucker for action/thriller ... so resist a lot going for such shows ....but like you have already seen once I am in I am IN! ... 😛

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Episode 3 was damn good..Its clear from this epi that none can be trusted..Everone is corrupted except the leads!!!

1103978 thumbnail

Episode 3 was damn good..Its clear from this epi that none can be trusted..Everone is corrupted except the leads!!!

It's like you typical espionage theme ... Top to bottom everyone corrupted! ... Tho I don't understand why synopsis says "leads get together and unwrap a huge conspiracy" .... I mean they are already showing us who's behind the terror attack and why they decided to do it (-to bring down the competitor) ... Where's the suspense element here?!? .... Unless they have something huge in store .. Highly doubt FL will be negative ... it kind of puts me off to see we already know and can guess where the arch is taking us!

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

It's like you typical espionage theme ... Top to bottom everyone corrupted! ... Tho I don't understand why synopsis says "leads get together and unwrap a huge conspiracy" .... I mean they are already showing us who's behind the terror attack and why they decided to do it (-to bring down the competitor) ... Where's the suspense element here?!? .... Unless they have something huge in store .. Highly doubt FL will be negative ... it kind of puts me off to see we already know and can guess where the arch is taking us!

We as an audience know who are corrupt..But the leads don't know that na..So they have to uncover it..

And moreover Jessica Lee is just the lobbyist..We still don't know who her boss is..

I thought Shin Sung Rok playing villain..But that's not the case from synopsis I read in Soompi..

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes from the frst 2 epis, its clear the story is simple & the cat is out of the box..But that eITHER could be to mislead the audience & reveal someone inside is behind the planning oR the writer is in no mood for a major revelation & is planning to drive the plot straight.

Im actually liking this simple suspense free action packed intense drama. If at all therez a closure to why it happened, that's very much like 'been there done that' .

Now, Its all about how someone as common as a stuntman & a rookie agent are going to track down someone powerful enough to control NIS, Moroccan Police, Airport authorities, every Tom Dick & Harry.

For me, this is more Thrilling 😃

poo_j thumbnail

Loved 4th episode!!! Even the President is involved in the corruption..It will be interesting to see how stuntman and the rookie agent gonna solve it and get justice!!!