Oh wow, Vagabond has started?!! Have been waiting for this one! 🎉

Where did you disappear??? 😆
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

Where did you disappear??? 😆

I was on vacation 😂 How are you? :D

Omg I watched both episodes of Vagabond and dammit, it has exceeded my expectations!!! It's so good😭 It's reminding me of my days watching Memories of the Alhambra😭😭😭 It has started around the same time MOTA did, AND it's on Netflix - in this wonderful quality 😭😭😭❤❤❤

Tris007 thumbnail

I love the action scenes! True stunt man acts 👏🙌

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tris007

I was on vacation 😂 How are you? :D

Omg I watched both episodes of Vagabond and dammit, it has exceeded my expectations!!! It's so good😭 It's reminding me of my days watching Memories of the Alhambra😭😭😭 It has started around the same time MOTA did, AND it's on Netflix - in this wonderful quality 😭😭😭❤❤❤

Oh..Cool..Yes..I am fine!!! Awesome who are loving it..Yes..Netflix telecasting almost all of the popular kdramas simultaneously!!! Nowadays I am watching most of them in it only..
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I just started this and the way they’ve setup the main relationship with Dal Geon and his nephew, and the subsequent anguish when it’s ripped away from us, was so well done. This is actually a quality high production series and Suzy isn’t grating my nerves as she has in the past with her acting 😆

Tris007 thumbnail

Oh..Cool..Yes..I am fine!!! Awesome who are loving it..Yes..Netflix telecasting almost all of the popular kdramas simultaneously!!! Nowadays I am watching most of them in it only..

Oh really, what else are you watching on Netflix?!

I saw the trailer of Chamelion.... it looked super meh.

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tris007

Oh really, what else are you watching on Netflix?!

I saw the trailer of Chamelion.... it looked super meh.

I am watching "When The Camellia Bloom" only..🤣 Both the leads are my favorite..I am liking it..Its one of my favorite genre too..😆 Tho yes..The serial murder mystery could have been avoided and focused only on rom-com..
1103978 thumbnail

I am HOOKed! .... It's too bad little boy died .. I would have loved to watch their playful Uncle-nephew dynamic! .. 😒

Tris007 thumbnail

I am watching "When The Camellia Bloom" only..🤣 Both the leads are my favorite..I am liking it..Its one of my favorite genre too..😆 Tho yes..The serial murder mystery could have been avoided and focused only on rom-com..

Yes Camellia! lol

I love the FL in that show too, but I didn't wanna watch the love at first sight theme lol

Tris007 thumbnail

I remember Sam complaining about MOTA after the first week and then getting hooked after us rookies started worshipping it and I guess after the divorcee part kinda cleared up..... 🤣