The promo which had me hooked to KHKT

loquacious_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2l2OHiFuOe/?igshid=1sv9lr8ohj64a

This is the promo which made me wonder what they will show in the serial ahead. It looks so fresh and the way it was shot was really beautiful. 

I wonder when will the show shift to the storyline this promo is depicting. Going with the current track, I think this will not be shown as a main track but as a consequence of the other tracks running in parallel. It will be shown in little bits and pieces where we will see them struggling to balance their respective professions, family matters and their own love life. 

Whatever they show, I hope it maintains the freshness and uniqueness that we have all fallen in love with.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly this Raima Ronakshi track should start and end fast.

What initially made me watch the show was first promo Saif one of how two independent professional work towards finding time towards their relationship.

Guess they show it after the Raima track only.

gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Btw anyone knows which song is the bgm in this promo

smile10000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gina24

Btw anyone knows which song is the bgm in this promo

The song is 'Aaj kahin na ja' from the movie 'Bade Dilwala'.

gina24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile10000

The song is 'Aaj kahin na ja' from the movie 'Bade Dilwala'.

Thank you 😊

Saumya19 thumbnail

This promo had drawn me in too but now I am just waiting for it all to begin. I just hope this Raima sequence does not make this show just another  ITV show.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Chodhiye.... in fact Sandip Sickand shows are never ever like the promos...these scenes they will never show 

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This promo was what attracted me too but seeing the way storyline is going I highly doubt they will ever come back to this concept.I mean at the moment Ronakshi seem to have too much time to meet each other everyday.They travel all the way to Malabar Hills and Goregaon as if it's 10 minutes away.Now if they suddenly show them not having time once they start dating because of their schedule it will look like a sudden change.

But I really do hope they show such concept even if it's for some time. Because they are trying to show stories of two real, normal people and in today's date taking out time for each other, no matter the profession, is really hard.

Edited by KaranSG_01 - 4 years ago
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Evry other individual started watching this shw bcz of D concept only. I agree it's necessary to bring some drama as it's a tv shw after all. But this cn also b done by keeping d cncpt intact. But in makers ko kaun samjhaye. 

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Same same ....this promo hooked me up too...bcz i want to knw how they manage ðŸ˜Ž