SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am hurt as a viewer ...I know it was about mother and daughter..But I loved hs mini bond .. How much he cared for her ..In this world full of people who are just in search of prey ..And honestly so many videos and serials depicting love between young girl and elderly man ..It was refreshing..I don't want to bash other serial or anything just wanted to say ..The relationship hs and mini had was really beautiful.. Heart warming...

Today and yesterday's episode has left bad taste in my mouth...I might stop watching it

I know serials need some turn and twist and they wanted minni to be center of the show but it could have been her college problems... Preet jealousy or online harassment bullying taunt after her babes get married... Depression...Or so many things teens go through

Loss in business...Or hs gets in trouble due to some politician or currupt people...

I mean is it necessary to buther a positive character to make another shine

And I really didn't like how babita acted with hs ...He know her priorities she could have said before saying yes to marriage..It was so hurtful and disrespectful towards hs

But she has been impulsive..So it was ok

But hs saying all things in cd fiasco has hurt me

I think kammo is cv or whatever she said now seems true that he wanted to get babita through Minni

But it wasn't never like that he truly cards for minni and treated her like his daughter..He has been angry on her .When she was disrespectful..towards babita...but it looked real and justified according to hs character and 

Sorry but I can't connect to this hs ...I might turn to other serial...No offense to cv but this track is really making all the characters bad ..

What biji lovely..Minni herself gave them all answer om behalf of babita ..Than it was ok .But now when babita said herself they look like she did a crime against them ... Acting like victim..They can listen 1000 taunts of lovely and she too can say anything even mini can too answer back but not babita 

I mean wow..Even I could bear that they are selfish..But why Minni was acting like babes said something horrible or false she said what Minni was saying all this time 

But don't know 

Huh ..I think this is another hs ..Cv has written to make another character great 

Sorry for long rant ..I loved the show and hs Minni bond their understanding...Not the hs kammo described

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

HS didn’t talk to so rudely or harshly to Mini yaar uska dil ka Hal hi to bayan kiya hai na. Agar mini hurt hai to teek hai, understandable.But whatever Babita did so wrong not acceptable. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indulatha

HS didn’t talk to so rudely or harshly to Mini yaar uska dil ka Hal hi to bayan kiya hai na. Agar mini hurt hai to teek hai, understandable.But whatever Babita did so wrong not acceptable. 

I think viewers got so used to seeing HS being understanding and masking his pain that when he couldn't control his pain and spoke about it, it was hard to take for some people. 

Indulatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I think viewers got so used to seeing HS being understanding and masking his pain that when he couldn't control his pain and spoke about it, it was hard to take for some people. 

Vahi to  ,  Baap apni Beti se sawal nahi kar Sakta hai kya?

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indulatha

Vahi to  ,  Baap apni Beti se sawal nahi kar Sakta hai kya?

Well, Minnie herself said this but could not take it. 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

This is what happens in real life too. We put people on pedestal and want them to behave accordingly. When they don't, we blame them. From the very first day HS has been there for Minnie. Without asking he fulfilled the duty of a father. She has been rude to him , questioned him, accused him many times. But he never took it into heart because he never expected anything from her.   

But now he expects her at least to think about him . Hence he expressed his hurt on being neglected which came out as accusation.  But neither Minnie could take it nor people. We forget he is a human being with emotions. 

People expect him to drink all the poison and smile like khuranas did with Babitha and we can see the result. Now she is spitting venom which is destroying everything. I don't want HS to be another Babitha. Let him express his feelings. If he does it in a proper way he will get assurances and if takes the twisted route of accusing ; he will have to face the consequences. He is already facing it.