An Episodic Review of 8th Episode of Vidya (18th September)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all๐Ÿ˜Š

I am back with my Episodic review for 8th episode(September 18th) of Vidya.

It starts with Vidya in temple praying to god   crying. 

Avtar  notices her and comes to the temple. He comes asks her what the problem is, your people called me and said, they dont know where you have gone and havent returned home. She says nanku singh....and called Avtar bhaiya and said she cant go to school anymore. he tells i already told about this to be alert and strong with him.

she tells, whst to do, I was just a illiterate being,  I accepted whatever is written in my fate, besides being illiterate i went to school for saving my family from you, then going there, thought to make food for kids, which went wrong too, for that when to nanku singh home to bear the punishment and now he has his eyes on me.. 

she tells he was trying to touch her, cries.She says when i think of that incident i feel ashamed of myself.. and   tells how much more I could bear. , whats more sufferings is written in her fate

the first part was so ๐Ÿ’” to see her... her broken voice, calling bhaiya and telling i cant go there anymore,  all broke loose and tears started flowing in mine And her how much more i will take and fated๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข

Meanwhile Nanku singh is still waiting in school for Vidya. Jagat got a call with respect to their work of laying road contract. he tells nanku that we shall go now but Nanku says, vidya hasnt returned yet and now I am more concerned about hers and he knows whats more important .

Avtar tells I can understand your state, but there is no other option left, if you dont go to school , Nanku will create ruckus and only it will get worse And you know if truth comes out , then its big trouble for all of us. Sorry I cant do anything to you on this. I knew i am asking you to go the Ravan's Lanka, but trust me, everytime krishna takes the avtar to save woman, now too some one will come to save you.Image

This again referring  to vivek's Entry

Vidya goes back to school.. thinking Avtar words of asking her to go to Ravan lanka, she walks inside. Nanku gets happy on seeing her.

Tripathi says, now we may see the Tandav of Nanku singh, Santhosh tells to Tiwariji that we might be in trouble too, and face the wrath bcoz of vidya and her actions. Tiwariji tells dont utter nonsense. keep quiet .

Nanku stands up. Tells I was trying to gift you something for the thing you did and you ran away. He asks to bring the register, tear the papers and say leaves of all cancelled from today, everyone should come to school each day and those who dont come will be fired. tries to go near her, vidya steps back.

He notice this and he tells he knew she doesnt like leaves, ok then lets do this, only if more kids study then it looks like the school of his administration, so lets make the count bigger..start your chalo school program and get more kids..she get shocked.

he tells , ok then we will meet after 48 hours with 100 students. And leaves from there.

So this wa the promo about, Sow ka khel, Paas Aur fail. lets see how it goes.

In car he was smiling and happy  .. tells jagat he gets what he wants and likes. Jagat questions will she surrender to him, give up...Nanku tells she came to our house just to save her job, she will be left with no options than to surrender. I am a hunter who believe in concept that, the one on target should be made with no other option than to surrender with dignity. I will get what I want.

He is disgusting ..period

And he tells jagat go fast , why are you taking interest in my love story.. jagat tells i am going, we will reach soon. 

here in Vidya's home, listening to her, Avtar tells then this is a blessing to us. what we want will happen.. you dont need to do anything..sit at home leisurely, getting 100 kids cant happen at all, bcoz of that nanku will fire you. And our problem solved with it too. he tells he is going out of town for 2 days, cant avoid it and goes.

So Avtaar wont be here for 2 days to support, so she will be all alone with much troubles and none to guide, Right time for Vivek Entry i think.

After he goes, Vidya's FIL says, just listen to Avtar but dont take it serious. 100 kids tho you have to bring, you have to see and take care of  how to tackle Nanku singh but keep one thing in mind, this job shouldnt go from your hands..you should have the job

These people are just chanceless..outright selfish๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’. poor Vidya.

Then Nanku meet with an official Gupta is shown. Nanku tries to bribe him, but he seems to be a strict person sticking to principles , he denies it and even threatens Nanku that he knows what Nanku's doings are and how nanku acts powerful. the day he opens the file and block his tenders, Nanku will be in trouble, his family will be on streets.

Nanku acts like he is scared and tells ok will stop everything , and go to Kashi..

then change is expression and start slapping the official and throw him in the water aside. Gupta tells what have you done nanku, I wont leave you.

Nanku says first try to save yourself, see behind. There was a crocodile in water and gupta tries to swim and escape 

Nanku is indees scary, cunning and what not.

precap : Nanku tells his wife, seems you are seeing more god  movies, he is the only god here and neither the god here in temple or the one in poster can do anything. then vivek holding vidya, smiling, as in promo is shown.

So finally the awaited moment will happen today and we will get to see more of him on friday I think 

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lord Krishna reference to Vivek means his character will be naughty / fun๐Ÿ˜ƒ

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

TY for this ๐Ÿค— I was waiting for this entry since the show started! Vivek looks so good in that kajal hayeee