Episode discussion thread

Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday episode first part is wonderful ji wonderful šŸ˜† beautiful to see sabher  together laughing looking each other, KK teasing sarab & param's proof photošŸ˜Ž

I didn't  able to judge meher's step towards YUVI admission & jagga amritha reaction for it is right or wrong? .. if someone clarify plz do it,, 

Last part is most emotional,, hope somehow divorce procedure stops! 

Edited by MelodyVibes - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for starting the episode discussion thread. I loved yesterday's episode. Robbie Jeej and his talks got clean bowled by Param and his proof šŸ˜†. 

I somehow feel Robbie jeej will get hold of these divorce papers that will be signed by Sarab only and will think that sarab wants to end this marraige and off course dolly Momsi will go all guns blazzing on Meher. I think in the furure we will see some intense daram that will force meher to stay back and not leave. Plus Meher's growing love for Param will not let her leave.

Kulwant is a murderer and a vile women. She killed an innocent human just for loving her daughter.  Her two sons helped her and were part of this plan. Jagga the elder brother who was actually her father figure, did not fight for Meher and her justice. I personally hate Jagga's character more than anyone. He is the most spineless character on this show. He doesn't approve of what his mother did, but will not say a word against KK or his bothers to save his family reputation and name. He is equally involved in this crime. Amrita is the real victim here. She did not deserve to be part of this menacing and criminal minded family. But I think she as a mother should learn to grown some spine and should stand up to KK for her son Yuvi. 

Children are the true reflection of the family. In my family when we invite a new family to get to know them, the elders of my family very closely observe the Children of the other family. The way they speak, the way they behave, etc. Elders say that adults can wear a mask and behave in an expected manner, but children cannot wear the mask for too long and with other kids around the mask comes off pretty fast showing the true reflection and nature of the family. Yuvi is showing how he is being brought up under the wrong influence of KK. The way he talks, the way he bullies other kids, the way he disrespects elders. Amrita should really take a stand and stop KK from influencing yuvi any further.  The reason for Meher being against Yuvi is still not clear. She definitely wants good for yuvi. Hopefully with this incident the Dhillons will stop showing up at the gills every single effing day.  I would be annoyed too if someone like Dhillons show up at my house every single day. Meher needs some space and some reprieve from the cunning and evil Dhillons. 

Edited by chitra_rao - 4 years ago
Abc12345678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Thanks for starting the episode discussion thread. I loved yesterday's episode. Robbie Jeej and his talks got clean bowled by Param and his proof šŸ˜†. 

Children are the true reflection of the family. In my family when we invite a new family to get to know them, the elders of my family very closely observe the Children of the other family. The way they speak, the way they behave, etc. Elders say that adults can wear a mask and behave in an expected manner, but children cannot wear the mask for too long and with other kids around the mask comes off pretty fast showing the true reflection and nature of the family. Yuvi is showing how he is being brought up under the wrong influence of KK. The way he talks, the way he bullies other kids, the way he disrespects elders. Amrita should really take a stand and stop KK from influencing yuvi any further.  The reason for Meher being against Yuvi is still not clear. She definitely wants good for yuvi. Hopefully with this incident the Dhillons will stop showing up at the gills every single effing day.  I would be annoyed too if someone like Dhillons show up at my house every single day. Meher needs some space and some reprieve from the cunning and evil Dhillons. 

Nice writeup chitra :) Agree that kids learn from elders where param & yuvi clearly reflects that! 

Meher may thought schools aren't soul reason for child knowledge or maybe she didn't want favor from sarab, hope we get reason for her decision in future episode 

My concern is amritha & jagga are only supportives in meher family side, now they  also angry, feeling pity for meher!! 

chitra_rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelodyVibes

Nice writeup chitra :) Agree that kids learn from elders where param & yuvi clearly reflects that! 

Meher may thought schools aren't soul reason for child knowledge or maybe she didn't want favor from sarab, hope we get reason for her decision in future episode 

This is what I think, especially when she is getting ready to break all ties from him, she doesnt want her family to be under any debt of favor from Sarab. 

My concern is amritha & jagga are only supportives in meher family side, now they  also angry, feeling pity for meher!! 

Jagga and Amrita were only her emotional support, they couldnt or rather would never go against KK and take a stand for Meher. Emotional support changes with time and situation. With time she will find this much needed emotional support from Sarab . Sarab will not just give her emotional support but has the complete ability to fight the entire world for his loved ones and for what is right and just.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Meher looked so gorgeous today in that dress 

Sarabjit ka mooh khula ka khula reh Gaya šŸ˜†

chitra_rao thumbnail

He is subconsciously getting attracted to her. Her incomparable motherly love for Param is already winning his heart. 

Abc12345678 thumbnail

Sarab unknowingly made divorce paper fell down its indirect hint for usšŸ‘šŸ¼

Its refreshing  to see outdoor mall scenes,, Meher making sarab friend as nxt after heršŸ¤£ sarab scolding meher for that so cuteā˜ŗļø

OMG meher is so beautiful in full gown & sarab watching herā¤ļø title track played... 

Abc12345678 thumbnail

Saturday 1 hr episode is thrilling.. started to like chubby yuvi also nowadays:) .. sarab meher together succeeded in saving yuvišŸ‘ rovi is more dangerous than we thinkšŸ˜” nice pagphera ceremony waiting for next track eagerly šŸ˜Š

ps: hello all, there is more views for every posts but forum is less active :(,welcoming you all to participate in discussionsšŸ¤—, feel free to share your views šŸ‘šŸ¼

Payal_ap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Iā€™m going to try to be more active on the forums, I would love to hear more from other members aswell, our show is doing great, so letā€™s all try to be more active.

So my thoughts on the show right now, Iā€™m loving the banter between Sarab and Meher, at least they are getting a little comfortable with each other so for me thatā€™s a step forward, I was getting a little confused about Meher past couple of episodes, because here she is wanting to be a part of Paramā€™s life yet at the same time letā€™s not to forget she is the one who wants to leave and live her life, so as a parent I could totally understand where Sarab was coming from, but this weeks promo gives a little insight into whatā€™s going on in Meherā€™s mind, and Iā€™m just happy that at least they are showing her inner conflict and I hope she realizes that right now she is Paramā€™s world, he pretty much idolizeā€™s her, so her leaving him can have a really really big impact on him emotionally, letā€™s she how itā€™s handled but Iā€™m looking forward to it.

Sabher chemistry is really starting to ignite, small but subtle scenes are really coming out great, like the turbin tying scene from yesterday I personally loved it, really hoping for more scenes of them. On a personal note, Avinesh is looking very very handsome in each episode, especially in yesterdayā€™s episode when he was getting ready he looked so good.

KK joining Sarab is definitely going to bring lots of drama. 

Abc12345678 thumbnail

agree payal, sabher scenes are simple yet lovely ā¤ļø

watched last two episodes.. caring nature of sarab towards meher & meher towards param & unborn child is highlighted beautifully.. so meher health condition gonna postpone Europe track.. good..