Expectations And relationships

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Every relationship has it own expectations be it a husband wife or parents and kid... They will have those expectations of love, care...

HS had a feeling that whatever he was giving somehow he  expected it to reciprocate but when he saw there is no such thing happening it tore him and now he is not able to see himself where he is  standing in loved ones life... I can feel his pain yaar... I have gone through a similar situation years back.... Yesterday HS was behaving just like Babita did after the maryada kaand.... He thought that Minni doesn't need him, he doesn't have that right in her life as he was expecting to be... He can't call her mhaari chori as she dint give him that right actually... All these days she was his tenant and a girl who was supporting her hanuman uncle not her father... Though she said father but she really don't mean it... She said to Poonam that HS has accepted her as his daughter but did she accepted him as her father in true sense.... If she would have them at least some where in these day she would have shown it to. Him but she dint...all she cared that Babita should be comfortable... Yesterday he got all that glimpse of it that now matter whatever he does she will. Not consider him more than or equal to Babita...thia thought literally tore him.. And if today Babita really says those words to him without any pretext then this guy's break again into pieces I can see that in his eyes... He is just expecting the love and care which he is giving up them should be reciprocated and I don't think he is doing something wrong... 

Regarding Babita i am still confused that what is she expecting from HS... Just a security of having a man in her life or. She really yearning for his love.... If she wants his love then why dint she have that content smile which HS had during sindoor and the grihapravesh... It was she who. Said that she wants to live the present enjoy the present...she don't want crib about future or past...di she married him for sake. Of Minni(for the first time I felt this)... Or just for fancy of getting married.... I am sorry for being rude about her but I couldn't make what she wants from HS.... Or is she expecting him to be like a rock no matter what happens... Did her emotions for drained off bcoz of her earlier marriage that she can't show any other emotion other than her pain of having in a loveless marriage... Then what is she giving HS Now... Again a love less marriage.... 

Minni expectations are only from her mom till now she never ever expected anything from HS other than love for her mother... No matter how much she used to seek for him for any problem but it was only till makan Malik space... But now the equation changed and he is her mother husband but she dint expect him to be her father... These many days she used to resemble him as her father... Jaisa baap waisi beti.. Then why dint she expected that by saying him s her father it gave encouragement to Hs assuming that she accepted him as her father but she dint, for her HS was the man her mother is going to. Marry... But now she is expecting him to understand her... Trust her... But how will he do if you won't give him that right.... U said we are to babes in the day of her marriage that we are in it together but u forgot Now u have ur hangman uncle as well but u don't even thought of including him in it... Then how can u expect him to understand u if u haven't understood him... 

I don't know if I made any sense but this is tearing me emotionally...i always think I won't get attached to show emotionally but end up. Doing that and this show had triggered my past emotions very badly... I can relate to HS of getting rejected... He will get rejected again... I can't see that pain....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

From minni side she always looked after her mom is she comfortable or not is she happy or not? .  Babita also she after minni only before she going to put Varmala also she want assurance from minni. Whenever they had problems they came to Hs. They never consider him as a partner or father figure yet.

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Every relationship has it own expectations be it a husband wife or parents and kid... They will have those expectations of love, care...

HS had a feeling that whatever he was giving somehow he  expected it to reciprocate but when he saw there is no such thing happening it tore him and now he is not able to see himself where he is  standing in loved ones life... I can feel his pain yaar... I have gone through a similar situation years back.... Yesterday HS was behaving just like Babita did after the maryada kaand.... He thought that Minni doesn't need him, he doesn't have that right in her life as he was expecting to be... He can't call her mhaari chori as she dint give him that right actually... All these days she was his tenant and a girl who was supporting her hanuman uncle not her father... Though she said father but she really don't mean it... She said to Poonam that HS has accepted her as his daughter but did she accepted him as her father in true sense.... If she would have them at least some where in these day she would have shown it to. Him but she dint...all she cared that Babita should be comfortable... Yesterday he got all that glimpse of it that now matter whatever he does she will. Not consider him more than or equal to Babita...thia thought literally tore him.. And if today Babita really says those words to him without any pretext then this guy's break again into pieces I can see that in his eyes... He is just expecting the love and care which he is giving up them should be reciprocated and I don't think he is doing something wrong... 

Regarding Babita i am still confused that what is she expecting from HS... Just a security of having a man in her life or. She really yearning for his love.... If she wants his love then why dint she have that content smile which HS had during sindoor and the grihapravesh... It was she who. Said that she wants to live the present enjoy the present...she don't want crib about future or past...di she married him for sake. Of Minni(for the first time I felt this)... Or just for fancy of getting married.... I am sorry for being rude about her but I couldn't make what she wants from HS.... Or is she expecting him to be like a rock no matter what happens... Did her emotions for drained off bcoz of her earlier marriage that she can't show any other emotion other than her pain of having in a loveless marriage... Then what is she giving HS Now... Again a love less marriage.... 

Minni expectations are only from her mom till now she never ever expected anything from HS other than love for her mother... No matter how much she used to seek for him for any problem but it was only till makan Malik space... But now the equation changed and he is her mother husband but she dint expect him to be her father... These many days she used to resemble him as her father... Jaisa baap waisi beti.. Then why dint she expected that by saying him s her father it gave encouragement to Hs assuming that she accepted him as her father but she dint, for her HS was the man her mother is going to. Marry... But now she is expecting him to understand her... Trust her... But how will he do if you won't give him that right.... U said we are to babes in the day of her marriage that we are in it together but u forgot Now u have ur hangman uncle as well but u don't even thought of including him in it... Then how can u expect him to understand u if u haven't understood him... 

I don't know if I made any sense but this is tearing me emotionally...i always think I won't get attached to show emotionally but end up. Doing that and this show had triggered my past emotions very badly... I can relate to HS of getting rejected... He will get rejected again... I can't see that pain....

Sorry for everything you had to undergo dear. Stay strong. I agree with all the points you made.  My heart pains seeing HS like this. Mother daughter should comeout of their own world and start seeeing his pain and lonliness

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Sorry for everything you had to undergo dear. Stay strong. I agree with all the points you made.  My heart pains seeing HS like this. Mother daughter should comeout of their own world and start seeeing his pain and lonliness

Thanks dear... Now. I m fine I out of it complybit it just that when sa  HS getting rejected again and again I couldnt bear that... 

Minni is in her own world. When she thinks that she will. Away from her mother but she dint even consider that the man is her hanuman uncle and how will. He let that happen... She just stuck on kammo words... That's what makes a difference... Gyan Dena alag hota hai air sach me karna... 

But HS can see that he is no where in minninlofe as father then how will. He bear it... 

Jiarao thumbnail

Thanks dear... Now. I m fine I out of it complybit it just that when sa  HS getting rejected again and again I couldnt bear that... 

Minni is in her own world. When she thinks that she will. Away from her mother but she dint even consider that the man is her hanuman uncle and how will. He let that happen... She just stuck on kammo words... That's what makes a difference... Gyan Dena alag hota hai air sach me karna... 

But HS can see that he is no where in minninlofe as father then how will. He bear it... 

Don't worry. Now he is emotionally drained. Once he joins duty and comes out of emotional state he will put mother-daughter in place. He ain't gonna take any nonsense from them.He is our dabang HS.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Don't worry. Now he is emotionally drained. Once he joins duty and comes out of emotional state he will put mother-daughter in place. He ain't gonna take any nonsense from them.He is our dabang HS.

May be u t right... Hope he won't be depressed now.. And act smartly with them... Bcoz now it's very important for mother and daughter to get reality of those life that's Hanuman Singh... 

I won't blame Minni too she seems and acts like adult but eod she is a kid who have seen so much in her mother life some where that insecurities will be there... But what's important is as a family u have to unite and solve than just parting ways saying this is priority and this is not.... 

Jiarao thumbnail

May be u t right... Hope he won't be depressed now.. And act smartly with them... Bcoz now it's very important for mother and daughter to get reality of those life that's Hanuman Singh... 

I won't blame Minni too she seems and acts like adult but eod she is a kid who have seen so much in her mother life some where that insecurities will be there... But what's important is as a family u have to unite and solve than just parting ways saying this is priority and this is not.... 

You are right. She is a kid and she should act like a kid.Her saviour complex makes her act like an adult and she makes people around her believe that. Even HS couldn't see through her facede. She should stop being Babitha's mother and for that Babitha should act like a mother and let her go.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

You are right. She is a kid and she should act like a kid.Her saviour complex makes her act like an adult and she makes people around her believe that. Even HS couldn't see through her facede. She should stop being Babitha's mother and for that Babitha should act like a mother and let her go.

Exactly Minni Babita ki MA bante bante  yeh bhool gayi that she is a kid... That's what even Benji said at TV interview time and Mickey have also indicated her about it but she dint listen...now when reality stuck them....even now she's want to show a strong facade to them... Why can't they just let out their pain with each other.... 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I could be totally wrong but HS' reaction convinced me that Minnie was one of the main reasons for proposing to Babita, or at least proposing so soon. He was so afraid that they would leave the haveli and his life forever and he would not have a reason or right to be part of her life anymore. 

Jiarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I could be totally wrong but HS' reaction convinced me that Minnie was one of the main reasons for proposing to Babita, or at least proposing so soon. He was so afraid that they would leave the haveli and his life forever and he would not have a reason or right to be part of her life anymore. 

I feel the same. This truth will come out sooner and mother daughter will get the shock of their life.